Ocean Lovers--Pack Your Noodle!

After ten cruises, I finally remembered to pack my noodle in my suitcase--and if you love to float in the ocean for hours like I do, you should too! It fits around the inside rim of your suitcase, weighs almost nothing, and curves into a u shape sticking outside of your beach tote bag. So many people wanted to know where I got it--just bring yours from home. So....relaxing,

A noodle is a water toy that is about 4foot long made of plastic foam. I use the noodle as part of my water aerobics routine and there are a multitude of excercises you can use it for BEFORE you just float and gloat. Like the idea of giving it to a local. they are pretty cheap but not available on ship.

A noodle is a water toy that is about 4foot long made of plastic foam. I use the noodle as part of my water aerobics routine and there are a multitude of excercises you can use it for BEFORE you just float and gloat. Like the idea of giving it to a local. they are pretty cheap but not available on ship.

Great idea, I'll definately add it to my packing list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great idea!!!! Thanks so much and I'll be sure to pack one for our upcoming trip. I wonder if Disney will let us use on Castaway Cay -- something makes me think that they won't (and that they will require a rental of their mats for $10 or so!:eek:)

Archived