Aalska June 2009 Anybody else going?

W5KAP

My wife and I are celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary this June and so we are sailling on the Island Princess on 22 June out od Vancoucer bound for Alaska. Anybody else on that particular cruise??

Not on that particular cruise, I'll be there about two weeks earlier on the Diamond. Congratulations on your 40th anniversary.

Thanks for the congrats. It's been wonderful to say the least. I have been to AK a couple of times (retired AF) but my wife and family have not. It's difficult to convey the scope and scale of Alaska to someone who has not been there. I hope it's all I remember it to be. We tacked on the extra 5 days on land so it should be fun. Gotta save my vacation though till we leave.

Cheers, Kenn

Paul, thanks for the congrats. Have been a very happily married man. I knew there must be some way to see who might also be on a partiular cruise. Today is really my first day on the forums so I am looking around. I'll check it out. Thanks for the advice.

Cheers, Kenn

My wife and I are celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary this June and so we are sailling on the Island Princess on 22 June out od Vancoucer bound for Alaska. Anybody else on that particular cruise??

We too will celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary ( May),but will cruise on the Island Princess for Alaska (southbound) on June 29th. Oh, yes please run the "state bird" away before the end of June.(ha) :D

We too will celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary ( May),but will cruise on the Island Princess for Alaska (southbound) on June 29th. Oh, yes please run the "state bird" away before the end of June.(ha) :D

hehehe we will do our best. No mosquito's here in our part of Texas but we are originally from IL and WI so we know their ilk very well. They don't seem to like me as much as my wife

Congrats on your 40th as well and have a wonderful trip.

Cheers, Kenn & Karen

Archived