45 Day Letter

mom2girls

I wrote my letter, recieved a 45 day letter, chose bar coupons and never received them. I was told they would be in the cabin or at the table the first night. Never saw them and I was so concerned that I wouldn't get the fuel surcharge refund that I brought that but not my 45 day letter, so I had nothing to prove that I actually got the letter.

So the lesson here is bring proof.

Definitely bring he letter. I've always had my bar coupons in the cabin by the first night, but I always carry the letter just in case, too. :)

I didn't receive my drink coupons till the second night of dinner because I requested a table change. Had decided to wait till the 2nd night and if I hadn't received them I would have taken my letter with all the info (who I spoke with, what I requested, etc.) to the purser's desk. However, the hostess did track me down. Yeah!

11710.giff?id=11710

Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!

After our Valor cruise last year, I wrote (via snail mail) to let them know about some problems we had with Luggage Express. We got the wrong boarding pass for one person in our party, but didn't discover it until after we got off the ship (my own fault for not checking closely).

I wrote because I wanted to call it to their attention so that they could improve the Luggage Express program and hopefully avoid problems in the future. My letter was pleasant, and I also mentioned what a wonderful cruise we had.

I did not expect a response from them, but I did get a nice letter back and a 45-day letter.

I did receive a 45 day letter, and get to call on it in 43 days! Very excited, but also curious...What were the choices you were given as to your gift? I see a lot of folks chose the drink coupons, and bottles of wine, but were there other choices?

TIA!

I did receive a 45 day letter, and get to call on it in 43 days! Very excited, but also curious...What were the choices you were given as to your gift? I see a lot of folks chose the drink coupons, and bottles of wine, but were there other choices?

TIA!

My other choices were cabin decorations, chocolate ship, or a bottle of champagne.

Archived