Nautica cruise June 5th, 2009

patfromRio

:) Hi, my name is Patricia and my husband is Mario. We are a middle-age brazilian couple who will be cruising the Nautica Greece/Italy trip, leaving Athens in June 5th 2009.

We would love to find a nice couple (it could be up to four people) to share private shore excursions, specially in Santorini, Valetta, Livorno (Cinque Terre) and Monte Carlo.

We plan to book a car or a van with english speaking driver to take us to visit all we can see during our stay onshore.

Thank you,

Patricia

You might want to check out the Roll Call board for your cruise, where your fellow passengers may gather.

Not that you asked, but we did self-guided walking tours in Valletta and Santorini, and found plenty to see without leaving town.

Pat-

We have a busy Roll Call going for this cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=744288

Please join us!

By the way, have we already cruised with you in the Med on the Regatta?

:):)Hi, StanandJim,

Thank you very much for your attention. I sent an email to someone from the Roll Call. Let s wait for the replay.

It is our first time in the Med. We have been to Greece and Italy, but not in a cruise.

Thanks again,

PatfromRio

• 1 month later...
:) Hi, my name is Patricia and my husband is Mario. We are a middle-age brazilian couple who will be cruising the Nautica Greece/Italy trip, leaving Athens in June 5th 2009.

We would love to find a nice couple (it could be up to four people) to share private shore excursions, specially in Santorini, Valetta, Livorno (Cinque Terre) and Monte Carlo.

We plan to book a car or a van with english speaking driver to take us to visit all we can see during our stay onshore.

Thank you,

Patricia

Just booked the June 5 cruise and always avoid excursions by the cruise line so just give us an e mail and we can work out something

Chris and Dan UNTIEDAIRE in the Sonoma wine country

dbargar@sbcglobal.net

Archived