STT/St John board posters (and Mod): What do you think?

figs

Can we PLEASE get a sticky about how to get back and forth to Trunk Bay? Maybe Islander could write it? This question is asked at LEAST once a week, and the answer doesn't change. It's probably the most commonly asked question on here. Please? Please? :D

many people have posted their "how to's" and experiences. here's a link to just one of many threads about it. Just do a search and it will return a whole host of info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=886445&highlight=getting+john

That's the problem. People aren't using the search. Nor are they browsing the threads to see if anyone else has asked the same question. :(

Which, as much as that's their problem, not ours, it seems like it would cut down considerably on the number of threads re "How do I get to St. John on my own"....which would be nice.

I mean, you're still gonna get 'em, but at least there'd be less. I'd think. I hope. Maybe a mod could weigh in on pros/cons, or whether they'd sticky something like that at all?

Which, as much as that's their problem, not ours, it seems like it would cut down considerably on the number of threads re "How do I get to St. John on my own"....which would be nice.

I mean, you're still gonna get 'em, but at least there'd be less. I'd think. I hope. Maybe a mod could weigh in on pros/cons, or whether they'd sticky something like that at all?

It definitely should cut down on general questions on how to get there and allow us to focus on more specific questions people may have about the trip itself.

Archived