Ft Lauderdale Port to Miami Port

RJMcDaniel

Yeah! Finally I can answer this! We have been waiting for an answer for the same question, and never had a response. We decided to just grab a van as soon as we got off the ship. We told the guy we wanted to go to the port of miami. He told us it was $23 pp. We said fine. The drive was quite a long one... longer than I had expected! I guess $23 is THE price, not negotiable. We were the only one's in the van. To go to FLL from the port of miami, the cost was $20 pp. Hopefully this helps you out somewhat. This seemed like the easiest and quickest way.

Yeah! Finally I can answer this! We have been waiting for an answer for the same question, and never had a response. We decided to just grab a van as soon as we got off the ship. We told the guy we wanted to go to the port of miami. He told us it was $23 pp. We said fine. The drive was quite a long one... longer than I had expected! I guess $23 is THE price, not negotiable. We were the only one's in the van. To go to FLL from the port of miami, the cost was $20 pp. Hopefully this helps you out somewhat. This seemed like the easiest and quickest way.

Was it just any van anywhere. I've heard $75 and up. So just walk out and ask? We will try and hope it works.

Hi, when we got off the ship, there was a guy with a clipboard who asked us if we were going to the airport. We said no, port of miami, and he spoke to some guy, and told us to get in the van. Not sure of the company though. Sorry. I was figuring around $100 we'd be paying... but.. I do know it was the guy arranging for airport trips... wasn't just any cab... hope this helps... I probably confused you more than anything!!

Archived