Anyone Traveling Alone on the Miami-Miami Amazon Cruise 11-28-09

A Knitter

Hi, Knitter...

I'm not on your cruise, but there is a roll call thread for it. For solo travellers, I've found that the best way to find tour buddies is via the Roll Call. Have a great time!

FYI, if you're not accustomed to solo travel, check out the solo forum on these boards. There's a ton of helpful info there.

Hi, Knitter...

I'm not on your cruise, but there is a roll call thread for it. For solo travellers, I've found that the best way to find tour buddies is via the Roll Call. Have a great time!

FYI, if you're not accustomed to solo travel, check out the solo forum on these boards. There's a ton of helpful info there.

Thanks. Our Roll Call is very quiet. I am accustomed to travelling alone since my husband passed away 5 years ago. I was just looking for others who wanted to share tours.

A Knitter,

It is probably early for most people to be looking at shore tours. Oceania has not put their offerrings on line. I contacted O about the Amazon Shore Tours. O responsed that they were still working on the offering for the Amazon cruise. Maybe about September before most people begin to look.

Hope to see you on board.

Emily

A Knitter,

It is probably early for most people to be looking at shore tours. Oceania has not put their offerrings on line. I contacted O about the Amazon Shore Tours. O responsed that they were still working on the offering for the Amazon cruise. Maybe about September before most people begin to look.

Hope to see you on board.

Emily

Actually, I have several tour companies I am looking into for the Amazon. I seldom use the ships tours and prefer private vans or cars. Thanks for the reply.

It's just too early for me to begin looking at any shore trips.

It will be Fall before I really look at any shore activities.

We usually do a lot of snorkeling if the weather is good. Also we will be looking at doing "Whale watching" in 1 or 2 of the island calls.

Look forward to seeing you on board.

msem2 @ cableone dot net.

Emily

Archived