Need Help Deciding!

travgurl

I have been to the Western Carribean twice on Carnival (Glory and the Valor). Now I want to go to the Eastern, but I need some opinions on which cruise to pick.

The choices are for next Feb. Carnival Dream--St Thomas, St Martin, and Nassau or Glory--St Thomas, Nassau, Grand Turk and San Juan. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have been to the Western Carribean twice on Carnival (Glory and the Valor). Now I want to go to the Eastern, but I need some opinions on which cruise to pick.

The choices are for next Feb. Carnival Dream--St Thomas, St Martin, and Nassau or Glory--St Thomas, Nassau, Grand Turk and San Juan. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

glory - 4 ports wins it for me...

although St. Maarten is a great port!

St. Thomas is nice. Didn't care for St. Martin/St.Maartan. However, if you stay on the Dutch side you should be okay. Didn't like Nassau either. If you could go to Grand Bahama Island the Bahamians that live there are nicer. Never been to Grand Turk, but, have been to San Juan. Didn't like San Juan either.

So it really comes down to the ship. You were on the Glory before. Did you like the cruise on it? Or would you rather try the new Dream? I'm going on the Dream in November for two cruises. My wife loves new ships. I will let you know what I think after I get off.

We liked St. Maarten a lot along w/ St. Thomas. Didn't care for San Juan or Nassau but loved Grand Turk. Both cruises have high points. I would suggest looking @ the excursions that are offered and see if one cruise has more up your alley than the other.

Or you do both cruises!;)

Archived