Atlantis, Nassau

august1963

I'm reserved for a day pass, $50 all inclusive

Sorry, but you're going to be highly disappointed if you think this is Atlantis!!

I didn't think the walk was that bad and I hate walking! :) From my recollection, it was only about 2 blocks, unless the water taxi has a different drop off point now. :confused:

I don't think the walk is bad either, we actually like it, we take our time walking up through the marina, looking at the huge yachts and sailboats, window shopping along the way, even with that I don't think it ever takes us more than 15 minutes to get to the front door of Atlantis.

Thirdly, why is this thread on the Belize forum???:confused:

You're kidding, right? They want $20pp to just go and look at the grounds of the hotel and walk around?

To my knowledge there is no such pass.

The Passes are:

DIGS Aquarium - $35 (which includes the tour of the predators Lagoon, but not the pools, slides or beach).

Beach Pass - $65 (which includes the Aquarium, but not the pools and slides, this is for a specific area on the beach ).

Discover Atlantis is the Cruise tour that includes the DIGS aquarium and an lunch voucher. ($$$ depends on cruiseship).

Aquapark - $105 included all pools, slides and beaches as well as Aquariums.. but not the CAIN Adults only pool.

There is no cheap way to walk around the grounds.

Paradise Island Resort All Inclusive Day Pass

ParadiseIslandResortTop.jpgEnjoy a fabulous day in Nassau and experience the services and amenities of our wonderful All Inclusive Beach Break Resort located on the world famous Paradise Island.

Relax by the spacious swimming pool or chill out on the beach and take in the beauty of the crystal clear waters and spectacular harbor view.

Your exclusive day pass includes all your food and beverages, and domestic house brand liquors, wine and beer. Have a cold Kalik, the national beer of the Bahamas, or enjoy the world famous Bahama Mamas. The choices are limitless.

ParadiseResort.jpgIn the Captain's Table Restaurant you will enjoy a delicious lunch buffet. The food is excellent and offers a wide variety of international as well as local favorites. Enjoy soups, salads, an array of main dishes and tasty desserts. And of course lots of ice cream for the kids.

Wahoo’s Pool Bar and Grill provides a wonderful setting for those who want to enjoy some tasty cocktails or a cold beer, and also offers lighter fare such as Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Chicken Wings, Conch Salad and more.

You can do as much or as little as you like. Our special All Inclusive Day pass includes a variety of daily activities including beach and poolParadiseIslandBikeTour.jpg volleyball, tennis, bike tours of Paradise Island, ping pong and much more!

A Children’s Club is available for kids aged 4-12 at no extra cost. Activities such as fish feeding, scavenger hunts and crafts will keep the kids busy while mom and dad relax by the pool.

Your Paradise Island All Inclusive Resort Day Pass provides you full access to the resort from 9am – 5pm. The resort is easy and safe to get to from your cruise ship port. You can take a quick taxi over the bridge, or take a 10 scenic minute water taxi.

ParadiseBeachBreak.jpgOur Special All Inclusive Resort day pass is offered EXCLUSIVELY through our site. To ensure the comfort of both our cruise ship clients and resort guests, space for this excursion is limited to 30 passengers per day. Be sure to book your excursion early while space allows.

For those looking for value and quality, and a relaxing day in our island paradise, this excursion is the perfect choice!

THIS IS NOT ATLANTIS>. IT"S THE PARADISE ISLAND HARBOUR RESORT (HOLIDAY INN) Located on the harbour next to the Hurricane Hole Marina.

This place is a dump. Ready for the wrecking ball.

I think prices are coming down for these passes and the hotel rooms as there aren't as many takers lately.

http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/ParadiseIslandResort.htm

This iS NOT THE ATLANTIS>

It's Paradise Island Harbour Resort. aka Holiday Inn.

It's located on the Harbour - blocks from Atlantis and doesn't have is own real beach (it has a little manmade cove that is very dirty and littered with debris.)

This company should be ashamed of this advertising. I'm sure many people think they are getting access to the Atlantis.. NOT EVEN CLOSE>

This place is a dump.

Archived