cruise price cheaper now!!!

faith1

Check with your travelagent, if booked through him. Otherwise phone the cruiseline.

Somes lines reduce prices, sometimes others give an on board credit, or give an upgrade.

And yes....sometimes nothing happens, just bad luck.

But phone and try.

Unless you have already made final payment, you need to call your TA, or if you booked directly with the cruise line you should call them. If you have not made final payment, some, if not all, cruise lines will give you the reduced fare If final payment has been made, some cruise lines will at least give you some onboard credit,and occasionally they will even reduce your fare.

I just went through the same thing yesterday! I booked through a TA on RCCL, and my cruise went down in price. We had already paid in full. I called my TA, and was able to get money back. I checked with RCCL before I called my TA, and they told me that I should contact my TA because they would be able to make the price adjustment -all the TA needed to do was to call RCCL... luckily it worked! Good luck!

Depends on the cruise line, but RCCL still gives a price reduction after final payment as long as it is not for a new booking or a special rate (55+, state residency, etc.) I'd definitely call and see what can be done.

After reading these posts I checked with Costa to see if there was a price change in our trip. They are running a promotion on our trip and my balance was lowered $140.00. My final payment is not due until March 8 and we still owed some money.If you see a price drop,please call your cruise line.-K

I know how you feel my Cruise price has dropped GBP £472.00

WITH Thomson and do they care nope they have your money

and fob you off :mad:

This will be my First and Last Cruise with this TA :eek:

So beware when booking with these guys in long run these guys remind me of Scrooge

Humbug :D

Depends on the cruise line, but RCCL still gives a price reduction after final payment as long as it is not for a new booking or a special rate (55+, state residency, etc.) I'd definitely call and see what can be done.

I just want to clarify that RCI will do fare reductions after final payment for special rates such as senior discount or residency as long as you actually qualify for the discount. Keep in mind that often not all cabins or categories are eligible for those types of discounts. I know for sure that they will reduce fares if a senior discount is added because we've had that happen on all our RCI cruises (balcony cabins every time). In fact, our first RCI cruise, I called to inquire about a fare reduction that I saw online; the rep told me that we would qualify, but then added that we were eligible for an even lower fare because they had just added a senior discount and my DH was going to be "of age" about 10 days before the cruise date. Nice!

Unfortunately (but well within their rights), NCL generally will not reduce fares after payment. It's their stated policy and usually that's it. However, if you are very, very nice and, if necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor, you can sometimes (but by no means always) get an upgrade and/or a small OBC. Even if the fare reduction is before final payment, NCL (and most lines) will not adjust fares if the offer is "for new bookings only." It doesn't hurt to ask, but be prepared to be told, "Sorry, but no."

beachchick

Archived