Transportation from Sea Tac Airport to Pier 91

WebStir4

Anyone know of a shuttle that goes from airport to pier (Princess)? What is the approximate cost of a shuttle vs a taxi?

Thanks

Shuttle Express charge $12 or $15 per person, taxi will cost around $50.00 depend how long you will be go thru traffic

.... I think taking light rail is good, but then find a cab for the rest of your trip. I did and it made it pretty easy.

I like the sound of the light rail from Seatac to Westlake Centre, then a taxi to my pre-cruise hotel but is it easy to find a taxi? Is there a taxi rank at the Westlake Centre?

I like the sound of the light rail from Seatac to Westlake Centre, then a taxi to my pre-cruise hotel but is it easy to find a taxi? Is there a taxi rank at the Westlake Centre?

You would need to walk from Westlake Center to the Westin hotel to find the nearest taxi stand, about four blocks. Otherwise you would need to call and wait for a taxi to arrive, a wait anywhere from 5-60 minutes depending on the time of day and day of the week.

Edited by SeattleCruiselover

I am staying at the Maxwell Hotel on Roy Street the day before my cruise. I need to get from the Hotel to Pier 91. Already There Town car quoted $45 which I think is high. They quoted that same price to go from the airport to the hotel and then the pier to the airport. Any other suggestions?

I am staying at the Maxwell Hotel on Roy Street the day before my cruise. I need to get from the Hotel to Pier 91. Already There Town car quoted $45 which I think is high. They quoted that same price to go from the airport to the hotel and then the pier to the airport. Any other suggestions?

From the Maxwell via cab it should be about $10-15. Its too short a distance for a towncar to save you any $$

You have a lot of options to get from the Sea-Tac Airport to Pier 91, Cab, Town car, or Shuttle Express. I’ve taken Shuttle Express a couple of times and it’s not to expensive, around $40 for the 2 of us. Takes about 35 minutes or so

Edited by Eaglecw

• 3 years later...