Documents?

teacher2cruiser

I spoke with my PVP about ours as well and he said lately they only mail them if they are requested because they are trying to encourage everyone to print them in order to save some money. Not sure if all agents are participating in this.

We are sailing in 13 days and my TA said that are docs are edocs. So I go to My Reservation on the carnival site and go to My Documents, but when I click on View, it does nothing. I don't know what else to do. It says at the top, Delivery preference - electronic, but then lower on the page it says that the documents will be mailed. What the heck!

Don't Panic!

As much as we all love having our cruise documents, they are not required to sail. What you must have are:

1) Completed Fun Pass

2) Proper ID required for sailing (Passport or BC&DL)

3) Proper method for funding ship board account (CC, DC, Cash)

If you have these things you are all set to cruise with or without documents.

When you arrive at the pier, the porters will have a copy of the manifest showing your cabin number. They will have luggage tags and provide you the proper ones for your cabin. Check-in is easy.

Just relax, call your PVP/TA and ask how to receive or print your docs, but don't sweat not having them.:)

My laptop still has Windows XP and when I click on 'view docs' it parks a new window at the bottom. I usedtothink nothing was happening until I discovered that. (My new computer has Vista so the situation is different). EM

Archived