Ben and Jerry's room

Has anyone recently stayed in the Ben and Jerry's room? Did you get any perks in addition to the ice cream? I remember last year people in that room got additional perks similar to suite guests, but I wonder if RCCL did away with that due to the economy.

DH and I just stayed in the "sweet" in the beginning of February on the Liberty. We received one cone each every day. In addition to the free cones, we received concierge privileges, complete with evening drinks in the concierge lounge and reserved seating for the ice show, main theater and pool deck.

DH and I we received concierge privileges, complete with evening drinks in the concierge lounge and reserved seating for the ice show, main theater and pool deck.

Where is reserved seating in the ice show , theater? Did you say the pool deck? Where pray tell was that located at?

Jimbo:)

Thanks.

We have ben n jerry's over here but dont think we have dairy queen.

Ben & Jerry's is hard ice cream and Dairy Queen is soft serve. I love Ben and Jerry's and DQ but for the theme of the room, I like Ben and Jerry's better.

Where is reserved seating in the ice show , theater? Did you say the pool deck? Where pray tell was that located at?

Jimbo:)

For Concierge guests, the reserved seating for the ice show in Studio B is on the left side, first row; for the main theater it is on the top level center section. For the pool deck, it is on the tiered section below the sky bar, I think. The seats are roped off and you have to show your concierge card for access.

Archived