Drink of the day card

Snoopy64

We just got off of the Glory in January and we bought a drink of the day card for myself and DH. You get a card with 5 circles on it and when you get your drink they just punch a hole in the card. You could drink them all in one day if you want or one a day. I remember one time I didn't really like what the drink of the day was and they let me get something else that was equal in value to the drink of the day. I hope this helped.

And are you getting the DOD plastic souvenir glass, or a 'normal' one? It's been a while since I cruised, so my memory is foggy.

If I remember right, you could order the DOD in the main dining rooms..they were less expensive, and served in regular size glasses... is this the same size drink you are gettiing with the DOD card?

Do you "have" to get the DOD with these? (Yes, I know, that's the whole point...)

It's just that other than the Funship Special, I never care much for the actual DODs...but it would be nice to get the savings on something of equal value, like a daiquiri or pina colada.

If I remember right, you could order the DOD in the main dining rooms..they were less expensive, and served in regular size glasses... is this the same size drink you are gettiing with the DOD card?

You can do this at most of the bars as well. Someone a while back figured it out here, it's cheaper in the long run to buy the regular glass then to keep getting souvenir glass refills.

I bought a few last month while on the Legend, I looked at my statement and the cards were 26.45 and that included tax and gratuities.

I think that these cards replaced the regular glass drinks that were cheaper. When I asked for a DOD in a regular glass I was told that I needed to purchase a card. Maybe it was just that bartender, I didn’t ask again, I just bought another card

On the card itself it says that it’s a 20 percent savings off the regular price.

When I poured my regular glass into the DOD souvenir glass it filled it up so no they are not smaller just shaped differently

I bought a few last month while on the Legend, I looked at my statement and the cards were 26.45 and that included tax and gratuities.

I think that these cards replaced the regular glass drinks that were cheaper. When I asked for a DOD in a regular glass I was told that I needed to purchase a card. Maybe it was just that bartender, I didn’t ask again, I just bought another card

On the card itself it says that it’s a 20 percent savings off the regular price.

When I poured my regular glass into the DOD souvenir glass it filled it up so no they are not smaller just shaped differently

So are they just trying to make people they're getting a deal?? I seem to recall DODs in a regular glass being $4.95 + gratuity. :mad: That's a 40 cent savings, which is more like 7%. :mad:

Do you "have" to get the DOD with these? (Yes, I know, that's the whole point...)

It's just that other than the Funship Special, I never care much for the actual DODs...but it would be nice to get the savings on something of equal value, like a daiquiri or pina colada.

I dont like the other DOD's either and from what I understand you cannot use it for frozen drinks

Archived