which tour operator if want less shopping & more beach time w/island tour?

JaKaTo

hi everyone,

looking at spiderman, godfrey, et al for their package tours...

we want to spend our time most on sight-seeing then coral world

& beach time, the least amount of time on shopping. who would you

recommend to give us this type of day on the island?? thanks

for any help or advice you can give us! :-)

Kathy.

You should contact Henry Christopher with EEE Tours. You will find reviews on him on this board. He is fantastic and will work with you so that your will enjoy your day in St. Thomas. He is a retired police officer and is now a Pastor at the Church of God in St Thomas. His website is www.eeetours.com

I think to get more time at the beach, you need to either get a more private tour or take a cab to the beach on your own.

We did tours with Godfrey & Sonny Liston. Both of these operators had about 2 hours at the beach. Shopping could be 1-3 hours depending on what time you wanted to start in the morning. Both tours though actually met a 12 to do the tour and go to the beach.

We wanted to have more time at Megan's Bay last trip so we took a cab to the beach and then on the way back asked to be dropped off downtown. We then shopped a bit and took a cab back to the ship.

We thought Godfrey did an excellent job on the tour, so if you want to see some of St Thomas, but only have about 2 hours at the beach, I would recommend him. Keep in mind the sun is very hot and although 2 hours doesn't sound like much time, if you aren't used to being out in the sun for long periods, that is plenty of time.

Enjoy!

Sunny has a beach only tour and that is what we are doing in May. His prices are a bit less than a cab from Crown Bay and I won't have to worry about getting a cab later on. I know he will be ther to pick us up at the appointed time. His total tour is not long and I'm sure he will work with you if you contact him.

Archived