Is it true no smoking on balcony's or in cabins

dw64

Does the crew still smoke on the little balconies of the butler's pantries next to 6144 and 6145?

(Boy, a typo in that sentence was almost embarassing....something about smoking in the butler's panties.....:D:D)

[qhelluote=LMKohler;18879183]For the most part I agree that Celebrity enforces the smoking rule. Having said that, we returned last Friday on the Constellation and I did see a woman in the royal suite beneath our cabin smoking and putting the ashes in a tin can. I saw this twice.

This begs the question of what did the butler do or not do (report them?) and what did she do with the ashes.

You might ask what I did. After the second indident, I told my DH about it and we debated about how to approach guest relations. I agree with another OP, it is not my job to say anything to or about another passenger and I wanted to make sure Guest Relations handled it with discretion.

I am wondering if anyone has done the Panama Canal and which ship?

Ohhh the SMOKING POLICE!!! LOL

I am a nonsmoker, but love my occasional cigarette on my balcony on vacation in the morning with coffee or in the afternoon!

If you have a cigarette on your balcony, then you're not a nonsmoker. Your sentence made me smile.

Archived