How many kids on our cruise?

hawaiikat

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to tell how many teenagers will be on our cruise? It's just my daughter (15yr old) and I on our Valor cruise in July and Me, DD and DS (14 yrsold) on our Splendor cruise in October. Hoping they can make friends....

Mahalo,

Kat

I don't know of any way to tell exactly how many--and Oct. is a school-time....but there WILL be some--guaranteed! And in July--it'll be packed with kids!

Go to the "roll call" boards for your ship and sailings--I'm betting you'll find some other cruise critic member bringing kids. And even if they're not, CC is only a small percentage of the passengers.

You kids will NOT be alone!

I don't know of any way to tell exactly how many--and Oct. is a school-time....but there WILL be some--guaranteed! And in July--it'll be packed with kids!

Go to the "roll call" boards for your ship and sailings--I'm betting you'll find some other cruise critic member bringing kids. And even if they're not, CC is only a small percentage of the passengers.

You kids will NOT be alone!

I am not sure if Carnival will do this, but they did on Princess. I called Princess and gave them my booking number. Once I did that they told me the number of kids on the manifest that were in the same camp as my kids.

• 1 month later...
I am not sure if Carnival will do this, but they did on Princess. I called Princess and gave them my booking number. Once I did that they told me the number of kids on the manifest that were in the same camp as my kids.

Thank you for this response... I was wondering the same question as the OP. My 12yo daughter is crying she doesn't want to go now that her cousin isn't going... I tried telling her it will be fine and she will make friends, but she is shy and is dreading it already......

Archived