"Anytime Dining" "Personal Choice" or "Traditional Dining" Island Princess 15 days

Jimbo

I guess it would be strictly a matter of preference, but for us personal choice is the way to go. On port days, we like to relax with a drink a while before dinner and eat later and on sea days we like to eat earlier and maybe see one of the shows or dance. If we had reserved seat dining, we couldn't be that flexible. Also, we met some wonderful people while dining during our two weeks, but there were times when we either felt romantic or "just a bit off" and didn't want to talk with anyone else. There have been times when I've enjoyed traditional seating, but especially on those 15 night trips it is nice to have a lot of variety.

When you do Personal Choice are there tables for 2 easily available or every night are you eating with a different group of people at a large tables?

Also if you would pick "Traditional Dining" are there any other options for dining other then the regular Dining Room if say one or 2 nights you wanted to eat earlier that isn't an additonal charge per person?

Right now we are confirmed Late Seating.

Jimbo:)

You can also eat at Sabatini's or the Bayou Cafe.

There are tables for two in the PC dining room. If you already have a table for two in the regular dining room I would stick with that. That is what we did when we were on the Island.

Scott

Archived