Anytime Dining on Eurodam?

lysolqn

It does.

The anytime dining allows you to dine from anytime between 5:15-9:00. You dine on Deck Two, and can make reservations for the Anytime Dining at certain times. I can't remember exactly what they are, as we never reserved dinner in the dining room, but someone else will probably come and post that.

The Eurodam is a wonderful ship. You won't be disappointed if you choose her.

We were on Eurodam last december and requested a large table for the nine of us in the fixed table restaurant when we booked the cruise. When we got on the ship, we discovered instead of a table for nine, they put us at a table for six and a table for three. :mad: I complained to the maitre'd and he said that the large tables were assigned to large groups. I guess he didn't consider nine people a big enough group. :confused:

Anyway, I got hold of an assistant maitre'd and he suggested we go down one deck to the anytime retaurant and see a certain guy who handled reservations. We saw this guy (can't remember his name) and he assigned us to a table for 5:45PM and we had that table for the entire cruise. :D

We just got off the Eurodam and were assigned anytime dining. We prefer traditional dining because we enjoy having the same staff each night and set our time. This is what we did. We printed off the dining room floor plan and found table 122 at the back for two that was quiet and away from the serving stations (we don't like the clatter of dishes that you sometimes encounter when you sit close to the serving stations) This table is known as the Honeymoon table because it is isolated in the corner by a column so is quite an intimate table in such a large dining room. We prebooked our first night out in the Tamarind restaurant and when we got on board and went to the Lido there was a staff member right off the central elevators taking reservations for anytime dining. I booked table 122 for second night at 7PM and next day a reservation confirmation note was delivered to the stateroom in the afternoon. It said that table 122 was requested but not guaranteed. You take the note to the dining room and give it to the attendant at the door. They delivered us to that table. We phoned first thing every morning and booked that table through the rest of the cruise a day at a time. We had table 122 at 7PM for every night so we achieved our fixed dining...even at a better time for us!:)

Our party of four was on the same Eurodam cruise as Powderhorn and we were also disappointed when we did not get the traditional dining time we requested. After the first night when we had a great server & assistant as well as wine steward, we booked for 7:15 pm for table 120, a table for four next to 122. I found that you can prebook for the same day and next day with as you wish dining so each day I called for the next day. We even had the pleasure of being seated at "our" table for breakfast on debarkation day.

We ended up deciding the as you wish dining was a great deal for us as we didn't really want to dine as early as 5:45 or as late as 8. They allow only a few reservations for the 7-7:15 time slot, so call early.

You can make As You Wish dining reservation 2 days in advance. Just dial 88 on your room phone or any house phone.

We were a party of four on the 2/14 cruise. We had 8:00 pm reservations every night. When I called to make the reservation I requested a table by the window. I had one every night. We never had to wait. We were seated immedciately every night. The service was excellent as was the food.

Archived