Reserving a dining room

pyropatty

Can I reserve a specific dining room before I cruise? How about getting really specific and requesting upper or lower level in the dining room? Can I ask ahead of time to get a table just for the 3 of us, or do I have to wait till we're on board to find out?

Thanks for your help.

Can I reserve a specific dining room before I cruise? No. How about getting really specific and requesting upper or lower level in the dining room? No Can I ask ahead of time to get a table just for the 3 of us, No or do I have to wait till we're on board to find out? Yes

Thanks for your help.

Any requests you make to you TA or PVP when you book are just that....requests.

You'll find out for sure when you get your S&S card when you board. It will have your dining assignment embossed on it.

Go to the dining room and check out what you've been assigned. If you're not happy, see the MD (time will be printed in the Capers). He'll do what he can to accommodate you.

It's all the same dining room--they just call different levels by different names.

Most ships have two separate dining rooms.

They do have two levels in each. Each level has the same name.

It's all the same dining room--they just call different levels by different names.
Wrong, on the Victory there was the Atlantic and the Pacific dining rooms, one was forward and the other was on the aft end of the ship. The two different levels did not have different names.

Early, late, one of two available dining rooms, table for X persons... good luck

for my cruise in september, i attempted to request a specific dining room (the aft universe dining room on destiny) and carnival informed me that they do not take requests for specific dining rooms, only preferred time - early or late...

my understanding of the matter is that initially you are assigned your dining room based roughly on the location of your room on the ship (forward, aft)

I wondered if your room location on the ship had anything to do with which dining room you were assigned. I can hope, because we are near the front of the ship and we are taking my 14 year old daughter this time and she is prone to motion sickness. I think she will be okay, but the aft dining room sometimes is rough. We go for breakfast every morning on the Conquest and sometimes it would about make me sick. For some reason eating something would make the feeling go away.

Archived