Pizza on the Ship

sotadragon

T, you have to eat it at 3AM, LOL... for some reason it is just better then! LOL!!!! I enjoyed all of the pizza's, except the anchovies, ICK... but the Margharite (sp) is wonderful and a great classic! Honestly, it depends for me what they have... I usually don't wait for them to cook one, LOL... All that dancing makes ya hungry!

I think I must be the ONLY Carnival cruiser never to have had any pizza!

I love pizza, but there's so much to eat on a cruise that pizza seems to be the last thing I'd look at....I must be nuts. Everyone raves about how good it is....maybe next time :D

• 1 month later...
I think I must be the ONLY Carnival cruiser never to have had any pizza!

I love pizza, but there's so much to eat on a cruise that pizza seems to be the last thing I'd look at....I must be nuts. Everyone raves about how good it is....maybe next time :D

You gotta try it. Nothing like Carnival pizza at 3am :)

Pizza guy on the 1/15 Celebration cruise always had some excuse about not having any kind I asked for, whether it was pizza or calzone... seemed to be pushing what was under the heat lamp... basically plain cheese or pepperoni.

Always told me it would be a ten minute wait.

Jim

Pizza guy on the 1/15 Celebration cruise always had some excuse about not having any kind I asked for, whether it was pizza or calzone... seemed to be pushing what was under the heat lamp... basically plain cheese or pepperoni.

Always told me it would be a ten minute wait.

Jim

That's normal, usually you have to wait 5-10 mins if you are requesting something that's not ready. I just tell them how many pieces and come back to get them.

Quick/dumb question... Do you have to stick to the pizzas listed? And if you do have to stick with theirs, is there anyways to get the goat-cheese pizza sans shrooms? I adore Chevre, but cant stand mushrooms.

Going along with that... can you order a pizza with whatever you want on it? That would be ideal, then again, I'd probably get stuck with a whole pizza when I only wanted a few slices...

Quick/dumb question... Do you have to stick to the pizzas listed? And if you do have to stick with theirs, is there anyways to get the goat-cheese pizza sans shrooms? I adore Chevre, but cant stand mushrooms.

Going along with that... can you order a pizza with whatever you want on it? That would be ideal, then again, I'd probably get stuck with a whole pizza when I only wanted a few slices...

Im sure if you flash a smile, they would fix you right up ;) Yes, I have seen special requests filled. Just try not do ask when there is a huge line. Again expect to wait 10+ mins

They will fix you up with a special request pizza, you just have to take the whole thing. Hubby always had his pizza as dessert, no matter what the meal was:D He would get a real glazed look in his eyes...almost like when eating chicken wings LOL:eek:

You can get the caesar salads, with or without chicken, from room service. I personally didn't care for them, not enough zing I guess, but that's just me. The BLT's are great and so are the roast beef on bagettes. The chocolate cake is also mighty tasty...very similar to what they sell at the coffee bar(at least on the Legend). BTW, if you are on a Spirit class ship and they offer that chocolate cake or carrot cake, spend the extra $2.00 for it. It is to die for!!;)

Archived