Pizza on the Ship

sotadragon

What is your favorite kind of pizza on Carnival's Ships?

Mine would probably be some type of cheese or maybe pepperoni, but I'm pretty boring when it comes to pizza toppings :p So help me out, please, I want to try something new on the next cruise! :)

Mine would probably be some type of cheese or maybe pepperoni, but I'm pretty boring when it comes to pizza toppings :p So help me out, please, I want to try something new on the next cruise! :)

We tried all of them in October, but my favorite is still the Pepperoni.. Call me boring too, I guess :)

I would suggest trying a calzone. Many also enjoy the mushroom and goat cheese pizza.

We tried all of them in October, but my favorite is still the Pepperoni.. Call me boring too, I guess :)

I'm sorry, pholter, I didn't mean to imply you or anyone else whose favorite is pepperoni is boring. :) I guess I was just baggin on myself. Ha ha!

MyImagination: I've heard that a lot of people like the goat cheese pizza, I may have to try it. Is it true that feta and goat cheese are the same thing? That's what my DM was thinking, but I really don't know.

The goat cheese pizza is very good... actually, I like them all :D At 3AM, not much tastes bad! LOL! Goat cheese and feta are not the same... goat cheese (chevre) is milder than feta... much different flavors, and each good in it's own way, I love them both!!!

I'm sorry, pholter, I didn't mean to imply you or anyone else whose favorite is pepperoni is boring. :) I guess I was just baggin on myself. Ha ha!

No biggie! I didn't take it that way at all- just thought it was funny :p

Is it true that feta and goat cheese are the same thing? That's what my DM was thinking, but I really don't know.
My favorite is the goat cheese/mushroom....although I have to pick out the mushrooms (ugh). I, too, would suggest trying the Calzone. Yummy.

Aa few varieties of cheese made from goat's milk:

Bonne-Bouche

Chevre

Feta

Creamy goat cheese

Chevre is the most common goat cheese, if looking for simply 'goat cheese', and is found in most delis or supermarkets.

Feta is made from sheep OR goat's milk, also found everywhere. Feta, if purchased in it's brine, will keep up to a year refrigerated - but dries out if removed from the brine.

Goat 101.:D

I would suggest trying a calzone. Many also enjoy the mushroom and goat cheese pizza.

I'm boring too. But, I tries the calzones on the Inspiration and loved them, not so good on the Paradise. On the last cruise broke down and tried the mushroom and goat cheese and loved it. Go figure! For a new adventure, try it.

Cotton, thanks for the Goat Cheese lesson! :) I found it interesting. But then I'm a bit off. ;) Looks like from everyone's responses so far I will have to try the Goat Cheese and Mushroom, and the Calzone. I'll let you know what I think of them when I get back next month from the Legend. :D Just too excited about this cruise!

We tried the goat cheese and mushroom Chevre on the first afternoon last week. I thought the cheese was a bit strong, but very good. We did however, order a specially made double pepperoni and extra cheese that we brought back to the room ala' room service to enjoy between four of us as we watched Survivor on Thursday evening. It was one of the few times we watched TV other than the GPS channel on the Miracle last week. That was a goooooood pizza!!!

Paul C :)

Carnival Miracle 11/14 - 11/21/04

Cotton, thanks for the Goat Cheese lesson! :) I found it interesting. But then I'm a bit off. ;) Looks like from everyone's responses so far I will have to try the Goat Cheese and Mushroom, and the Calzone. I'll let you know what I think of them when I get back next month from the Legend. :D Just too excited about this cruise!

Esther, if you like Caesar Salad, you can get a great Chicken Caesar there too!!! They are YUMMY :D

Am I the only one who loves the anchovy and caper pizza? Good stuff!

Quite possibly! :eek: Not sure I have the will power to do that myself. ;)

GoinCruisin: Mmmmm.... Chicken ceasar salad.... great idea! :D I didn't realize they had that there too. Maybe they didn't the first time I tried the pizza and salad ('97). :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I finally got to try the De Chevre pizza. Unfortunately for me I did not care for it at all, though I ate a whole piece to give it a chance and it was very fresh. :( I guess I just didn't like it on pizza because I had an appetizer in the dinning room that had mushrooms and goat cheese and I liked it a lot. Oh well, more De Chevre for those of you who like it! :)

so you can get these types of pizza 24 hours a day?

i'm going on my first carnival cruise on the glory in march

what other types of food can u get in the middle of the night?

24 hour pizza and soft serve ice cream. You can also order from the room service menu. I love the chicken wraps,blt,cookies and brownies.

24 hour pizza and soft serve ice cream. You can also order from the room service menu. I love the chicken wraps,blt,cookies and brownies.

And room service is also included! I would still tip the person who delivers it though, just like tipping the pizza delivery guy at home. :)

Archived