Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow with Massage

burm

It is basically a salt oil body scrub mixture applied to your skin followed by a short massage. I think it is dreadfully overpriced for what you get. I can do a salt scrub anytime in the shower for <$10 with a scrub purchased from store at home. I recommend the hot stone massage on board -this was a lovely full body massage with therapist holding a heated smooth stone in one hand - allows extra pressure and heat with the massage movements. Heavenly!

The salt scrubs I've had in land spas have just been ok and the massage is actually a fairly minor part of it. I personally am finding the prices in the Princess Emerald Spa a bit steep (and that's even compared to London!). The hot stone massage is listed in the personaliser for US$190.

Is that one of the Tapas from the International Cafe (served cold or warm)?:D

sounds more like one of the cocktails i had in adagios :cool: it was a surprise (but I liked it) to find salt around the glass rim instead of sugar.

The salt scrubs I've had in land spas have just been ok and the massage is actually a fairly minor part of it. I personally am finding the prices in the Princess Emerald Spa a bit steep (and that's even compared to London!). The hot stone massage is listed in the personaliser for US$190.

Looks like I will pass. It sounds lovely and exotic but I am more interested in putting my money into a good massage.

Thanks for the info. I was looking under Massage and found the info today under Body Treatments.

Archived