PG anniversary Celebration?

rbsb

Hi All,

My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversay onboard the PG in July this year. Does anyone know if the PG does anything special for that. If so do I have my TA advise them or do I do it myself. Thanks in advance for any information that may be forthcoming,

RC

Hi All,

My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversay onboard the PG in July this year. RC

Definitely inform your TA about your anniversary.

Which July sailing are you on? We are sailing July 29th. :)

Definitely inform your TA about your anniversary.

Which July sailing are you on? We are sailing July 29th. :)

Actually the very same cruise, looking forward to meeting you I guess, have never cruised the PG before, but have done Tahatian Princess 10 day Tahiti 2 years ago and love the area,

RC

Actually the very same cruise, looking forward to meeting you I guess, have never cruised the PG before, but have done Tahatian Princess 10 day Tahiti 2 years ago and love the area,

RC

Please join us on our roll call over on the Paul Gauguin Roll Call Board. We have posted some excursion info and some pictures there, and we are getting to know each other. :)

If you are on the same cruise as us they will do the celebration on the first night at Bora Bora. It is really special and they take a picture of you wrapped in a Tahitian blanket with the sunset behind you. ;) We did it last year for our 16th anniversary and had a great time. We also got a cake in our room with champagne and when we went to La Veranda on the actual night, they also served us cake and congrats.

No, it doesn't have a charge. This is just a cocktail party for anybody on the ship having an annversary or on their honeymoon.

There's a separate deal they will do, for a charge, I believe, which is a fuller Tahitian-style ceremony. This has to be arranged, not sure how far in advance.

Drifting Away - We are on the July 29th cruise and will be celebrating our 40th anniversary. When and how did you arrange for your ceremony? It sounds like it would be fun and a great "photo op".

Linda :-)

The PG sends out invites to anyone celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon. Just have to TA tell them you are celebrating. It does not cost anything. It is at La Palette lounge right before sunset. Our friends who hadn't been invited (they had just celebrated their anniversary) were able to participate as well! The picture is beautiful! Take your own camera as well!

Archived