What drinks are available at dinner?

finch12

We are new to NCL and have found out overtime that other cruise companies have changed the offering for non-alcoholic drinks available for dinner. On our last cruise we were informed that Royal was no longer offering certain drinks free of charge and they suggested we should have bought the soda card.... well my two teens do not drink soda at all so that was a lost cause. The head waiter made it a exception for our table and they provided milk for the boys.

What can they expect to have for drinks on a NCL cruise for dinner?

We are new to NCL and have found out overtime that other cruise companies have changed the offering for non-alcoholic drinks available for dinner. On our last cruise we were informed that Royal was no longer offering certain drinks free of charge and they suggested we should have bought the soda card.... well my two teens do not drink soda at all so that was a lost cause. The head waiter made it a exception for our table and they provided milk for the boys.

NCL offers a smoothie passport for teens.......(coupon book with 20 coupons) for non-alcoholic type drinks. It can be used for virgin dacquries, fruit smoothies, cans of soda, or even bottles of water.

You can get milk, or better yet chocolate milk free of charge in the dining rooms or buffet area.

NCL offers a smoothie passport for teens.......(coupon book with 20 coupons) for non-alcoholic type drinks. It can be used for virgin dacquries, fruit smoothies, cans of soda, or even bottles of water.

You can get milk, or better yet chocolate milk free of charge in the dining rooms or buffet area.

would they know if a adult would be useing this. it would benifit me for the non-alcholic drinks. can you get it before you board or when you get on. anyone know??

I do not quite understand your situation, but the above statement is absolutely, unequivically untrue. RCI Fleetwide free gratis drinks include milk, lemonade, tea, coffee, water and some juices such as regular frozen orange juice, , apple juice and tomato juice, etc. Freshly squeezed orange juice is available for a fee, but you do not need a soda card for anything but carbonated beverages.

Just curious, getting ready to cruise for the first time and was wondering if you know how much the coupon book for the smoothies cost?

I do not quite understand your situation, but the above statement is absolutely, unequivically untrue. RCI Fleetwide free gratis drinks include milk, lemonade, tea, coffee, water and some juices such as regular frozen orange juice, , apple juice and tomato juice, etc. Freshly squeezed orange juice is available for a fee, but you do not need a soda card for anything but carbonated beverages.

Hmmmmm.... this was instituted last year in the dining room. We sailed the AOS and brought friends along on their first cruise. When we sat down to dinner, there were NO juices or lemonade available. We were told it would be a extra charge for those products. After explaining to our head waiter we were unaware of this new rule and were with some first time cruisers, they made a offering for our table for the 5 children to get juiice and lemonade included. We have not been back since, but my brother-inlaw just got off the FOS last week and I'll ask him if they still have this rule.

It may be removed now but.... last April that is what we were told and I know alot of people made a big stink out of it

Hmmmmm.... this was instituted last year in the dining room. We sailed the AOS and brought friends along on their first cruise. When we sat down to dinner, there were NO juices or lemonade available. We were told it would be a extra charge for those products. After explaining to our head waiter we were unaware of this new rule and were with some first time cruisers, they made a offering for our table for the 5 children to get juiice and lemonade included. We have not been back since, but my brother-inlaw just got off the FOS last week and I'll ask him if they still have this rule.

It may be removed now but.... last April that is what we were told and I know alot of people made a big stink out of it

Sorry but Becci is right. Royal Caribbean never charges for these things. Just got off Independence of the Seas and the free drink choices were the same as what Becci posted.

My kids were not charged for milk or juice in the dining room.

would they know if a adult would be useing this. it would benifit me for the non-alcholic drinks. can you get it before you board or when you get on. anyone know??

The teen passport drink coupons can be ordered pre-cruise (if you have a teen listed on your reservation), once on the ship they sell them........and an adult could probably buy them there but I'm not sure what response the bartender might give you when trying to redeem a coupon.

Price is listed as $34.50 on the Bon Voyage Gift page on NCL's website.

(13-17 Years of Age)

20 non-alcoholic drinks, including non-alcoholic smoothie in a 12-14 oz. glass The teen and a guest are entitled to an afternoon dance party with the D.J., pizza and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks

The Teen will also receive an invitation to a "Farewell Frat Party" on the last evening of the cruise. Passports are not replaceable if lost.

***Purchase of this package does not serve as the required registration for the Teen Program's activities. A parent or guardian must register their teen by seeing any member of the youth staff once onboard.

Archived