Photo tour of Navigator

I have put together a photo tour of Navigator along with some Compasses, menus and comments by Captain Standal. http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-NOS-tour.html I hope you find it helpful.

Thank you. We are sailing on Navigator a week from tomorrow and really enjoyed seeing the pictures. We have been on other Voyager class ships but the couple we are sailing with have not and I know they will be especially appreciative of the opportunity to preview this beautiful ship.

Incidentally we are part of a large group sailing on NCL Spirit out of Boston in May, and we have shared your photo tour of that ship with others in our group. It has made them even more excited and anxious to sail on her.

Keep up the excellent work. The photos are terrific and the additional information about food and activities add tremendously to the value of your website.:)

Was wondering if we should have Main seating for dinner with kids(ages 12 & 15)--it looked like a lot of the activities listed on the Compass start around 8:00pm???

Keep in mind that the compasses on this site were for a special 2 night cruise so the scheduling of activities might be somewhat different on a longer cruise when they aren't trying to crowd everything into a very brief period. Early seating should insure that you are out of the dining room around 8pm, but remember that many of the activities and all of the shows are scheduled so that everyone, regardless of their seating, has an opportunity to view or participate.:)

Now, I'm definitely ready to go.

Sorry we will just miss you. We will be getting on just shortly after you disembark. I know that you will see that everything is left in tip-top shape for us.:)

I have put together a photo tour of Navigator along with some Compasses, menus and comments by Captain Standal. http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-NOS-tour.html I hope you find it helpful.

www dot beyondships dot com displays all cruise lines and some of their ships which is really amazing and helpful! THANKS!

Archived