New S&S cards COOL!

newt98

Oh Goody - I see we now have THREE threads on this topic!!! :rolleyes:

Tom

Tom,

I asked one of the Hosts to remove mine because I didn't see the other one until after I posted...One of them is the original that I think most of us hated. So they'll either remove/combine or leave it... lol

As John mentioned in his blog - it's nice to see that our input was productive.

A definite improvement over the first batch earlier this month.

Tom

I agree. I thoug ht the "waves" were a bit much and the white was too plain. I'm glad they fixed both but don't really care what the card looks like as long as it works! I understand that some of the platinum really want something that stands out....

Oh Goody - I see we now have THREE threads on this topic!!! :rolleyes:

Tom

Only 3? How's this ever going to keep up with the tipping and smugling threads on here?!?!

Tom,

I asked one of the Hosts to remove mine because I didn't see the other one until after I posted...One of them is the original that I think most of us hated. So they'll either remove/combine or leave it... lol

No problem, I see you are FSU fans, so it's all good! :D I went to FSU (undergrad) and UF :eek:

Tom

If anyone so absolutely hates their new-white-issue Sail&Sign cards

to the extent they'd throw them out..

PLEASE mail them to me at

D.Hunt,

3 Erdiston Drive, Pine Gdns,

St.Mich.

BARBADOS

I collect cards ..all kinda cards, including phone cards!

Your cards will have a good (warm)home here!!

Thank you

David H

I like the new cards a lot better than the first set on here.

I must be missing something though. I clicked on the link provided by KroozFoolz and I don't see a mention or the pics of the new cards. Can I get a liitle help?

I like the new cards a lot better than the first set on here.

I must be missing something though. I clicked on the link provided by KroozFoolz and I don't see a mention or the pics of the new cards. Can I get a liitle help?

I had to search (and I thought the pics were there... perhaps not). Here is a quote:

" Well………….I have said before that this blog is your blog. It’s not just a simple way for me to sound off about how AIG spent all my savings on Latvian women and beer or tell you the comments made by some of our more eccentric guests………………nope…………….this blog is your blog and more than ever it is read by the people who count at Carnival and they do listen. many of our gold and platinum card holders said that the new sail and sign cards did not “proudly show off” their status as loyal Carnival supporters ……………….and you were right…………….and so they will be changed.

Its going to take a few months to get these produced and into service but……………..we will………………so my thanks on your behalf to Gerry Cahill and his team for listening………………….you can add your thanks if you feel you want to here on the blog thingy……………..YOUR blog thingy. "

Tom

Here is a quote:

"Its going to take a few months to get these produced and into service but… "

Oh! Sounds like good news for me.

I may yet get my copy of the 'all-white' cards(pic below) than didn't pass public scrutiny

new-ss-cards.jpg

-on Victory, April 21st. for my card collection. :)

I can always get my copy of the revised-new cards on a future cruise

by which time they will be in the system. :)

Oh! Sounds like good news for me.

I may yet get my copy of the 'all-white' cards(pic below) than didn't pass public scrutiny

new-ss-cards.jpg

-on Victory, April 21st. for my card collection. :)

I can always get my copy of the revised-new cards on a future cruise

by which time they will be in the system. :)

With "luck" - perhaps there will be some waiting for us this afternoon!

Tom

I put a gray border around the card so everyone can see it better cause the white side of the card just blends into the page. I also took off my quest id number.

cc.JPG

Does the word PLATINUM have that rainbow/holographic effect like the old cards?

Tom

We just got off the Splendor and was dissapointed becuase they made us turn in our cards.... I always had them in my scrapbook from past cruises:(

We just got off the Legend and WERE able to keep our cards. The scanned them and handed them right back to us.

We just got off the Legend and WERE able to keep our cards. The scanned them and handed them right back to us.

They only keep your card if the card scanning machine is not working. They have to have an account of everyone that is getting off the ship.

Archived