New Orleans hotel?

mrsbean1990

We're staying at Drury. Ask for a NOLA Cruise Package. It's $99 pre or post cruise with free parking and in/out priviledges.

Someone posted that they used their car to drop luggage off with the porter, went back to the hotel, and then walked to the port, said it was 15 minutes.

My husband is going to drop off me and the kids and our luggage and bring the car back to the hotel and take a taxi back so it's only $7 for one person. Will do the same when we get back - he'll take a taxi to the hotel and then come back to get us and the luggage.

My husband is going to drop off me and the kids and our luggage and bring the car back to the hotel and take a taxi back so it's only $7 for one person.

I have never been charged by the person.

I have never been charged by the person.

Thanks, that's good to know! People post that taxis are different in New Orleans and they charge per person to go to the pier. We've never been there, so my plan was based on saving more money to spend on the ship ;)

Thanks, that's good to know! People post that taxis are different in New Orleans and they charge per person to go to the pier.

I have never taken a taxi to the pier for a cruise; however I have rode in quite a few taxi's in New Orleans. Maybe it's a cruise thing.

We just stayed at the Maison St. Charles for a couple of night pre and post cruise. We enjoyed the hotel. We did not have a car but many others did and I know they were able to keep it at the hotel for the length of the cruise. We had booked on a group rate so not sure how it would work outside of that.

We took a cab to and from the port and we were charged per person. We were surprised to hear the total...there were 4 of us....and thought we were getting taken for a ride (no pun intended :)). However, we did confirm that it is a per person charge.

Archived