Privates tours to Rum Point?

DMKahlan

Hello!

Does anyone know of any private tours that will take folks out to Rum Point. I've seen that Native Way combines Rum Point with the sting rays but we're thinking about trying to find something without the string rays.

If no tours, does anyone know how much it would cost to catch a Taxi?

If no tours, does anyone know how much it would cost to catch a Taxi?

About $80US, each way...and there won't be any taxis in the Rum Point area, so you'll need to prearrange the return trip. It's a 45 minute drive from the port area.

I keep hoping someone will start a tour, too, that does Rum Point but no snorkeling. I will be in GC in March and do the stingrays thing. Then in November, I will go back with my husband. I would really like to go to Rum Point and not have to rent a car. I know some of the tour providers watch these boards, and I keep hoping they will notice how often people are looking for a trip to Rum Point without the snorkeling first.

Sorry, don't know much about the private tours, we've booked the Stingray City/Rum Pointe Beach excursion through Carnival. We sail 3/22/09 on the Valor - I'll be watching the boards to see if you get a better answer. Have a great cruise.

Archived