$14.95, has anyone?

I have read tons of threads on this board but not one to my knowledge, has commented on buying the $14.95 steak.

I know it's on the menu and the majority hates it, but will anyone admit to buying it?

You have a promise from me. I am sailing the VOS 3/15/09, I am going to buy this steak for my DD and report back on how delectible it is.

Before you flame, I don't care thats it's on the menu because I have the choice not to buy it, and personally if they offered a $80,000.00 Mercedes on the menu, I would choose not to buy it and order the escargot.

Let the flaming begin.

I have read tons of threads on this board but not one to my knowledge, has commented on buying the $14.95 steak.

I know it's on the menu and the majority hates it, but will anyone admit to buying it?

You have a promise from me. I am sailing the VOS 3/15/09, I am going to buy this steak for my DD and report back on how delectible it is.

Before you flame, I don't care thats it's on the menu because I have the choice not to buy it, and personally if they offered a $80,000.00 Mercedes on the menu, I would choose not to buy it and order the escargot.

Let the flaming begin.

I guess you missed the recent thread where this was discussed and several people mentioned having purchased it.

Just back from Grandeur - the steak isn't available yet. I have mixed feelings about it personally, with no objections to it being offered. I've always been happy with the DR meals; on the other hand, I've always wanted to try CHOPS, just heard its a longer meal process and I hate to miss any ship activities. So, to me, this gives me a possible opportunity to sample a CHOPS-like steak without spending the time dining there. Best of both worlds, perhaps? A top quality steak (again, no problems here with what I've been served before), with the chance to stay and eat with my tablemates.

So, to me, this gives me a possible opportunity to sample a CHOPS-like steak without spending the time dining there..

I didn't think Chops dinner lasted any longer than the MDR. Portofino, from what I have read with Multiple courses takes longer. I bet we were in an out of CHops in an hour. Loved it.

I guess you missed the recent thread where this was discussed and several people mentioned having purchased it.

Well, I guess I did, in that case please remove this thread.

Heavens Mark, how could I have let this slip through?

Archived