Can't wait to go to bed tonite

gypsyrose

You're gonna love them! I got mine about 2 weeks ago, and I swear they

put something in them to make you dream about a cruise, because I have had 5 dreams of being on a cruise so far. :p I thought it was strange, but I'll take it, since I have 79 more days to wait for the real cruise, I can dream about it. Did you order the stateroom pillows, or the suite pillows? We ordered both, and I've found my combination to be 1 of each. Works like a dream:;) Enjoy your new pillows, and let us know how they are for you, I promise, it was money well spent, they are awesome!

Well as far as the little mints on the pillows let me tell ya what we do. We dont eat them on the ship but instead bring them home and I put them on our pillows for a few weeks as a gentle reminder. However, I have to turn down the beds. Its not quite the same, but I try.

Oh i have to order those pillows, they are the only ones i can really use, so until i can afford them i sleep without,,,,I wonder what makes them so nice? i have a ton of pillows ive bought but nothing comes close to the comfort....

Pat

We love the pillows, but wonder if anyone has washed them, and if so, are they o.k. after washing? Ours didn't seem quite the same as onboard; the cover is kind of noisy. Probably because we can't hear the ocean. We got off the Liberty last Saturday and are still having cruise withdrawal. Thinking about booking cruise #12 soon!

Pam in KY

I had a wonderful nites sleep on them last nite. Missed the gentle rocking to sleep and the sound of the ocean. I purchased the standard pillows and they can only be purchased in sets of 2 for $29.95 each. W/ shipping and tax I paid $76.70. Probably more than if I had gone to Kohls, but I already knew these were gonna be comfy and didn't have to choose between 15 different styles.

Cruzmax...my pillow was a little noisy too. Not sure how to explain it but I got used to it.

Archived