Children's program/pools on Caribbean Princess

cruisebermuda

Hello! A few quick questions about the Caribbean Princess children's programs (specifially the 3-7 age group)

What are the hours? Are they different on port/non port days?

At what times do extra charges apply, i.e. late night?

What is the pool? Is it a 1 foot deep pool? Is there a slide? I heard something about a splash pool too...

Thanks in advance!

Fun Zone hours on sea days: 09:00 - 12:00, 2pm - 5pm, 7pm- 10pm.

Port days the program is available from 8:00am - 5:00pm. They will take the kids to lunch in the buffet.

Late night group kid-sitting is from 10:00 pm - 1:00 am, at $5.00 per child/per hour.

Cheers.

Hello! A few quick questions about the Caribbean Princess children's programs (specifially the 3-7 age group)

What are the hours? Are they different on port/non port days?

At what times do extra charges apply, i.e. late night?

What is the pool? Is it a 1 foot deep pool? Is there a slide? I heard something about a splash pool too...

Thanks in advance!

I have never seen a shallow pool on Princess that is less than about 3 feet deep. Princess does not have slides in their pools either, Carnival though is famous for their pool slides. ;)

Not sure about the CB, but the picture below is of the kiddie pool on the Crown Princess.

Thanks!! That's the pool pic I have been looking for...I am sure it's a similar one. We have been on another princess with the same one (can't remember which ship...maybe the Grand?) and it was about 1 foot deep.

Fun Zone hours on sea days: 09:00 - 12:00, 2pm - 5pm, 7pm- 10pm.

Port days the program is available from 8:00am - 5:00pm. They will take the kids to lunch in the buffet.

Late night group kid-sitting is from 10:00 pm - 1:00 am, at $5.00 per child/per hour.

Cheers.

Thanks!! Do you know if you leave a port by 4 or 5, do they open that night from 7-10pm?

Not sure about the CB, but the picture below is of the kiddie pool on the Crown Princess.
Ahhh... it must be in the Fun Zone, where I've never been or seen. :( No matter what, I'm pretty sure the child must be 100% potty trained, no swim diapers.

Thanks!! That's the pool pic I have been looking for...I am sure it's a similar one. We have been on another princess with the same one (can't remember which ship...maybe the Grand?) and it was about 1 foot deep.
This is what the kiddie pool looks like on the Caribbean Princess.

ry%3D400

Hi all, here is some info on the 3-7 children's program on Princess; sorry if I repeat info people have already given!

On embarkation day, the Princess Youth and Teen Schedule for the entire cruise will be delivered to your stateroom. If you need more than one copy, please contact your Youth Activities Coordinator.

Don't miss the orientation and registration meeting on the first night of your cruise. You and your children can meet the Youth and Teen staff and learn more about our exciting shipboard programs. Parents are always welcome to join their children in the Youth and Teen Centers.

Princess Pelicans, ages 3 to 7, are entertained with non-stop activities:

Activities:

Arts and crafts

Backstage tours

Disco night

Movies and cartoons

Scavenger hunts

Talent shows

Parties

Birthday parties

Kids dance parties

Pajama parties

Food

Afternoon ice cream

Kids-only dinners

Pizza and ice cream parties

Additional Reminders:

Children under 3 are not permitted in the Youth Center unless accompanied by a parent at all times. Youth Center staff cannot administer medication, bottle-feed, change diapers, or provide meal service.* Private in-cabin babysitting is not available on any Princess ship. All children must be potty-trained.

Hours of Operation:

Sea Days: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

2 p.m. - 5 p.m.

7 p.m. - 1 a.m. *

Port Days: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. †

* A $5 USD per child/hour group kidsitting charge is applicable from 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. for youth passengers ages 3-12.

† A supervised, complimentary lunch service is available with parent consent

I hope this info helps! Happy sailing.

Archived