Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

It was a nice trip. I'm working on my review of the cruise.. Still on Day 1. :p When I'm finish I will be posting it to my web site with pictures and a link to all the pictures on Picasa..

Glad you had a great time... looking forward to seeing your photos. I have about a quarter of all the photos I took on my Photobucket album in my signature link. And I haven't even gotten my underwater cameras developed. I also want to scan my photos that I bought from Carnival.

I'll be on the look-out for your review/comments.

Take care,

B

Vickey: Wow! Your cruise is getting so close. I'm having cruise withdrawls but I can't book a cruise yet - $ is going elsewhere! :( I hope you continue to feel better.... day by day...that's how we focus on just getting through today.

We all have those days when we lose momentum and the one thing we eat that torpedos our motivation causes such frustration. Tomorrow is another day. Hang in there!

Take care,

B

Good morning everyone!! It is nice and sunny today. Hubby had to work intensively on one spot along my spinal cord last night and this morning I am a little sore. I am rarely in pain after a massage, but this time I am :eek: I don't know what I'll be able to do today, the spot is badely located next to the scapula :o I'll do my best!!

Have a good day everyone

twh84kty.jpg

I was able to do most of my training. There are two exercices I did not even try, I know they are more demanding and I did not want to over do it. I will now do my stairs. Later this afternoon, I want to go out for a walk. I need to go to the drugstore and it takes 1 hour to run that erran when we are not using a car.

Have a good afternoon my fellow Winning-Losers!!!

Hello

Today was an okay day with my eating but I did get in some exercise.

But I fill a little under the weather sore throat and coughing with a stopped up stuffy head......Dang aides and nurses spread their nasty germs and I breathed them:mad: my immunity is very low right now so I have to be careful.

I am suppose to get a flu shot tomorrow but don't know what my doctor will do, I am not running a fever so it should still be okay.

Missou...so glad you are being nice when it comes to the elevators.:D

We have a similar fest here called the Ale Fest and my DH and DS love going to it and sampling the different ales and some wines me I am usually the desinated driver.

Emmysmommy....I want to see the pictures:)

Cousin came over and we got to view a few of the sites that I wanted to show her and got our luggage tags printed and lanimated. All funpasses and docs printed out. I am ready to go today but unfortunately my body isn't and neither is my throat or head right now. But 31 more days:)

Me thinks, me is going to take me body to me bed and call it a night, me see you all tomorrow.....GOOD NIGHT sleep tight and don't let anyones bad nasty germs bite. (ok okay I know they operated on the wrong part of me it should have been the brain) that is what happens when you are bedridden for to long

Did ok eating this am seems as the day goes on I just want to stuff myself wonder why? Stilll talking in less than I'm eating for a change so thats good!! Billy Banks got the boot sry but hes WAYYYY to happy for me at 7:00 am :D so I'll try to do the stairs more often and see if I can't find a dance video of some kind, I really enjoy dance!

Vickey glad to see your back! I'll help matt with your stairs :D

Emmysmommy I saw the pics from the Valor you have a beautiful family and you look great!

Mis Can you teach my hubby to do that massage thing lol :p. Glad you had a nice breakfast with your DD.

Matt I love those slim fast bars!

Kudos2Fly can't wait to see the review and the pics!!

Marsha sry to hear about the work mix up. Don't be to hard on yourself.:(

Good afternoon everyone. It has been quite a busy past 2 days. I have been running around getting all the paperwork down for the house signing on Monday. I am hoping that everything is going to go well for it.

I am doing your stairs for you vickey, just glad that there is someone helping me with them.

Did ok eating this am seems as the day goes on I just want to stuff myself wonder why? Stilll talking in less than I'm eating for a change so thats good!! Billy Banks got the boot sry but hes WAYYYY to happy for me at 7:00 am :D so I'll try to do the stairs more often and see if I can't find a dance video of some kind, I really enjoy dance!

Vickey glad to see your back! I'll help matt with your stairs :D

Emmysmommy I saw the pics from the Valor you have a beautiful family and you look great!

Mis Can you teach my hubby to do that massage thing lol . Glad you had a nice breakfast with your DD.

Matt I love those slim fast bars!

Kudos2Fly can't wait to see the review and the pics!!

Marsha sry to hear about the work mix up. Don't be to hard on yourself.

Thanks for helping with the stairs till I can do them myself.:D

Here is a sugestion on finding a dance dvd..I went to library and checked out different workout dvd's to see if I could do them and if so I then buy them. Do you know how many I have bought without viewing first only to find them either boring or too hard to do. Either way good luck keep up the good job.

Good afternoon everyone. It has been quite a busy past 2 days. I have been running around getting all the paperwork down for the house signing on Monday. I am hoping that everything is going to go well for it.

It will be okay don't worry. I can remember our first home it is an exciting time enjoy it.

I am doing your stairs for you vickey, just glad that there is someone helping me with them.

If you are going to do them maybe you can do 1000 a day for me after all I want them to count:D

Went to doctors today they did allow me my flu shot but this coughing and sore throat is getting to me. Coughing after surgery sure doesn't feel good. Just glad it happened now not 30 days from now. I will have to live in a bubble to stay away from any other germs before my cruise.

Does anyone out there remember the Jane Fonda workout video? Before my first cruise, I joined a health club with the wife of one of my co-workers. They talked me into going on the Norway. She bought the Jane Fonda video and invited me over to workout with her. We wound up sitting there in awe watching Jane ... then we started chanting "Go Jane Go, Go Jane Go." Needless to say, Jane did it -- but we didn't.

The library is a good idea to find videos. If you like them, then you can go out and buy them.

I started right after our last cruise. I started at 240 and am down to 214. I would like to be 150 by our b2b on the Liberty next August. I have been eating ALOT of fresh salads out of the garden and ALOT of grilled veggies from the garden. I have been working out on the Wii every day. I think I have finally got the right mindset to do this. I have a sister going with me next year and she had gastric bypass. She was 280 and is now a size 6. I will not be the fat sister on this trip. I will NOT! (and I WONT do surgery)

With school back in, I find it harder to find the time to take care of me, what with homework and after school activities, but my dh has been wonderful and supportive. He stays home because of his MS and makes my food and takes care of the ds and his granny. 2010 will be the year of the skinny sisters!!!

Good morning all! Glad it's Friday. I've been running all week - penance still for all that I ate on the cruise. I've lost all but 3 pounds of the 8 I gained. (I have been eating pretty good all week - let's see if that lasts into the weekend. I'm still working on getting those last pounds GONE!

Now I have to plan my next cruise.....

Vickey: If you click on the link in my siggy you will see my photos and review. I took about 2600 photos so I have limited my photo album to about 800. (Way too many for anyone to care but I have to go back and clean it up.)

Hope all is well with my buddies here.

I'll chat later.

B

Good morning all. Yesterday was stressful and I am still stressing about not getting my one check in time. I have 2 days of delivery to get it (today and tomorrow) and if not, I don't know what to do.

Because of the stress, i have been slacking in my training and eating. But I am ready to get back on the right eating wagon. Had my meal bar for breakfast today and have a nice little lunch of left over pasta. Not sure what is for dinner.

Did my morning stairs to work and will probably do another set of them later today to help Vickey out.

Princess Cruise Lines has decided to refurbish its old ships instead of building new ones and right now, the Sea Princess is in Dry Dock in San Francisco to be refurbished. It arrived on September 11th and will be leaving on September 25th. Here are pictures of the progress that is being made http://www.princess.com/seadrydock/index.html I can't wait to visit the sanctuary :D

This is so impressive!!

Guess what... I was really lazy for the last 2 days... Didn't do any exercises and I was even too lazy to prepare my food. I munched on a few things, but I didn't always go for the wisest choice. Nevertheless, I did not eat much. It also was the end of red week and my back is always in more pain in those times. I stepped on my scale this morning, like every day and I am really, really motivated to be extra carefull this weekend. The scale showed me a nice 160.2. I will eat a lot of salad, drink water and do my exercises this weekend. The 6 is almost out!!!!! danse004.gifdanse004.gifdanse004.gif

Yipeeee Missou! You've almost lost that 6!! :D

I had been good all week until last night when I got a horrible case of the munchies! They were all low cal snack but every 100 calorie snack pack adds up! :eek: Plus I took a night off of running - I know, I shouldn't feel guilty for doing that but my obsessive compulsive brain can't disconnect that feeling!

This morning I've eaten some oatmeal, a few bites of cereal, and then I snacked on a Fiber One bar. (Way too much sugar in those things to be "healthy".) I've pre-made a turkey and veggie pita sandwich for lunch so at least that will be a healthy choice. I just have to stay away from all those snacky things I have in my pantry. (It is close to red week so there's that to deal with....)

Take care all,

B

Well after Monday I will be motivated to lose the 11 pounds I need to lose. I'm going to get a lot of walking in and start to do some muscle building stuff. Plus "really" stick to a low carb eating. Also on Monday I will not have any cokes. I'm saying that out loud to everyone....

On Monday I'm gong to start back to watching what I eat.

Missou:

Congratulations on getting so close to your goal this week, especially with all the back problems you have had.

Wish I lived closer so we could meet for lunch. I have distant family in Quebec (Cap Santé) and always wanted to travel there. Maybe next summer.

No problem Norwaylin.

Good morning everyone. Today would be a very nice day for a walk in the mountains, but hubby is giving a massage to DM :(:o Maybe I will go by myself this week, but it is not as pleasant as if Hubby was there. I will be very good on my eating again today and I will to my training, my stairs, well I will actually do every thing today!!!

No more 6!! No more 6!! No more 6!!

Archived