Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

And yesterday was a good day for me. I went to work after work and snowboarded for 2.5 hours straight. Now this is the bunny hill, as that is the only one open, but we would walk up the conveyor belt to get to the top faster. I actually was sweating by the time I was ready to be done for the day.

Tonight I am getting on the Wii Fit to do another good workout.

Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing? I am good. I have been working hard at work and getting home late yesterday didn't help me out one bit. I did do my stairs at work and have already done them this morning. I think at lunch I am going to do them again.

I got to get back into my DVDs at home to work out. Pilates has been collecting some dust.

Yesterday I did my Curves workout.. On the 'recovery stations' (they are boards that you ju,p around on for 30 secs between machines) I 'boogied away' like a teenager.. They were playing music that reminded of the 60's go go girls .. So I got a little carried away and stayed on for 3 x 30 secs.. It was 'fun' me actually saying 'working out was 'fun' WELL that has to be a first !! Actually I think it's more that I missed most of that disco/nightclub scene.. been married 28 yrs, known my hubby since I was 16, dated him from 19, he hates nightclubs, disco's etc so I was making up for lost time !!

Blood Pressure has gone a tad so happy about that !! Start BP was 188/108 it's now 167/96

Weight Watchers weigh in tonight !!

Byeeee, Off to the spare room to go on the Treadmill watch'n ABBA dvd while I walk !!

Good evening!!! Guess what... I am still having problems with my word processor when I am on this computer :mad::mad::mad: I will transfer our tables on Hubby's laptop and post our weight-in tomorrow. I know Matt, I am late too ;)

Today is a good one. I did my thousand steps faster than I usally do, I was on the AKP and I spent 30 minutes both on the rowing machine and on the bicycle. Me happy!!!

Too bad about the cruise Matt, we have to organize a meeting some day if only to put a face on the screen name :D Smileys are nice, but still... I'll drive to New York for the cruise in order to save money on the airfare. Maybe something could be arranged then.

Take care everyone!!!

Hello everyone. I am reporting in at 198. Nothing gained or lost this week (I blame it on my Saturday night.) Had people over and we were drinking. But to not gain is good after drinking all night.

I did get my wife a fun game for the Wii. It is Just Dance and we have played it the past 3 nights. It is a great workout for us. We played it for about 45 minutes last night and I am sore today.

Tonight, my word processor is working... I hope it will keep on working this week. Matt, you have gained 0.2 lbs this week, but even though, the % of weight you have lost since the beginning is still higher than mine :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I will have to work harder from now on ;):D

Today, I did a Pilates ball workout. It is challenging, but tomorrow, I will have to do some cardio... I will also do a Pilates DVD using a resistance tube. I have got about 20 Pilates DVDs, could be a good idea to use them once in a while....

Take care!!!

Start Weight :

Week 1: 181.2 - 5.6

Week 2: 178.4 - 2.8 Total - 8.4 lb loss

Today : 175.6 - 2.8 Total -11.2 lb loss

Went to Curves today, I didn't want to but made myself, yesterday, I had more points than planned; hoping it's not going to show up on the scales!

Ah, missou, i forgot what I had posted last week and was too lazy to look back at it.

Tonight my buddy and I are going ice skating, so that will be one hour of hard work. I climbed my stairs today. Yesterday was a lazy day for me besides climbing stairs and doing laundry. I did not do a workout. My side still aches from the dancing game, but I need to get back into my DVDs. I might do one this evening when I get home from work, before I go skating.

As for my eating, today i had a slimfast shake and for lunch I am going to subway. I am planning on getting a 6 inch veggie delight meal with apples and a milk.

Anchor’s Aweight!!!!

January 25th, 2010

Goldeneye

SW....186.8

TW....181.2....178.4....175.6 lbs

CW....

Weekly weight lost....2.8 lbs

Total....11.2 lbs

To goal....

Biggest loser’s SW 186.8

Biggest loser’s total weight loss....11.2 lbs

Total biggest loser’s %....6.996%

Matt34hew

SW.....220 lbs

TW....200....196..196.6..196.....194.8...195...201....200....199.4....199....199.6....200....200....200....199....199....200....199....199.4....200....200....199....199....199....198....199.6....201....199....199...197.8....198 lbs

CW....180 lbs

Weekly weight gained....0.2 lbs

Total....22 lbs

To Goal....19 lbs

Biggest Losers SW.....199 lbs

Biggest Losers % of the week.... 1 lbs

Total Biggest Losers %....0.503%

Missou

SW....165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4...159.2....161.4...162.8....160.8....161.8...163.2...164....161....163.8....161....161.6....160.6....159.2....158.6....159.2....160.4....158.6....158....164....156.2....161.2....161.5....159.4....158.6....158 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight lost....0.8 lbs

Total....7 lbs

To Goal....23

Biggest Losers SW.....159.4 lbs

Biggest Losers total weight loss....1.4 lbs

Total Biggest Losers %....0.878%

Ordij

SW....177 lbs

TW....174.4....171.4....172.4 lbs

CW....160 lbs

Weekly weight gained....1 lbs

Total weight lost.... 4.6 lbs

To goal....12.4 lbs

Biggest Losers SW.....174.4 lbs

Biggest Losers % of the week.... 2 lbs

Total Biggest Losers %....1.147%

Congradulations to Goldeneye!!! You are our biggest loser for now!!!

You are a real Winning-Loser!!!

My word processor is working this morning!!!! Hurray!!!

Good morning to you all!! I am presently getting ready to go do my daily training. Since January 1st, I only missed one day. I could not train on that day, I was stuck in bed :mad: Today, I will go on the AKP, on the Gazelle and I'll do a Pilates DVD using a resistance tube. Can't wait to try it.

Matt, have fun on the ice and with your DVD. Maybe, you go dance also ;)

Have a nice day everyone!!

Congradulations to Goldeneye!!! You are our biggest loser for now!!!

Now is that a nice thing :confused: :D:D

Thanks... Went to curves again today, just resisted the tempation to join hubby in pulled pork in a bun and au jus this lunchtime.. I took one little teeny nibble of his and savoured it, that sufficed.

Now is that a nice thing :confused: :D:D

But of course!!!!

Good morning everyone!!!

Today, I want to go on my AKP, on the bicycle, on the rowing machine and on the treadmill, I also will do my stairs at the beginning. I have got 5 days to loss 3 lbs if I want to hit 155 by Monday. I figure if I do a lot of cardio on those 5 days, there mignt be a little chance for me to do it. How knows???

Take care of yourselves!!

Good morning!!

Ordie, exercise is exercise, whatever the entensity. If you feel you did not do enough, you can always do something else later in the day.

I will now go in my training room. I will also do a DVD.

Speak to you later :)

good afternoon everyone. Wow, today has flown by. It is now 322 and I am just sitting down to eat a small lunch (a tuna kit with wheat crackers).

I leave for texas Saturday, so i won't be around monday for the weigh in or the measurement until I get back in on Thursday. I know missou, it will be late, what else is new? haha.

I leave for texas Saturday, so i won't be around monday for the weigh in or the measurement until I get back in on Thursday. I know missou, it will be late, what else is new? haha.

Have a nice time in Texas. You know that you can take your measurements even if your are down there, all you'll need is a measuring tape... I will be waiting for you ;):D

Take care!!

Archived