Back-Back Carnival Victory out of San Juan

Mollycat123

If I could, I would have done it. I was on Victory on Feb. 22 and I had a blast. My best friend and I wanted to hide in the kitchen and do the cruise all over again. Yes, I was exhausted, but I would do it all over again. The first week you can explore the islands, and the second you can do as you wish. I say go for it!!!

Are you kidding? I would kill to sail a btb on ANY ship - LOL! The only drawback I see is that you will be doing the same exact itinerary, shows, meals, for 2 weeks. Usually btb's switch itineraries week by week, alternating eastern/western, etc. But, as crusealong said, the second week you could really do anything you please - catch what you may have missed, or re-visit what you loved. Did you look into a different line for the second week? I think RCCL does an Aruba stop on their cruise out of SJ. Whatever you chose, you can't go wrong. Enjoy!

Hi, I asked the same question 2 weeks ago, glad someone else is thinking my way. I thought since is was so port intensive, it would give us some ship time and for the ports we liked we could go back.

I still think it's a good idea and will be booking soon for 2010.

THe only advantage I can see is that you get to do something else in the same port the following week . I have done 2 week cruises not BTB and loved them .You are WAY more relaxed on second week

I agree with shows and probably food being the same but I love both so it would not bother me

Perhaps different ships could work out for you .Do your laundry on the last day!!! :)

Archived