List of past cruises

CruiserCindy

Does anyone know what happened to our list of past cruises? I used to be able to log in to Carnival and was able to click on past cruises and it would list the ship date and cabin Iwas in,but I cant locate it anymore. I e-mailed Carnival but all they told me was my past passenger number which I already have.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

It is there. Just buried.

Go across the dk blue area and click on my cruise over on the right side (next to FUNVILLE) On the dropdown click "my profile"

Then, over on the left side click "view cruise history"

Hope that helps........

I have done that ,but I do not have a "view cruise history"-that is what I used to go to ,and is what I cannot locate anymore

Thanks for all your help though. I will go and check again .

CruiserCindy,

If you're already logged in to Carnival.com, CLICK HERE to see your past cruises.

View history doesn't come up on mine. It's all messed up. It has my son's name instead of mine.

cruisinpsychRN,

Check your son's past guest number from his most recent cruise and see if it matches the one displayed when you click that link. They may have your number transposed with his. It happens. His number will be on his last S&S card.

cruisinpsychRN,

Check your son's past guest number from his most recent cruise and see if it matches the one displayed when you click that link. They may have your number transposed with his. It happens. His number will be on his last S&S card.

They mixed up me and my friends S & S numbers when we last cruised together. Something weird happened at checkin. When I got home and logged in, her name would appear at the top of Carnival's website when I logged in using my log in ID and password. When I viewed cruise history, hers was there instead of mine. All personal info was mine expect it had her name and birthdate. I actually just went in to update personal information and put in my name and birthdate and it fixed everything. I was mainly concerned b/c I was getting ready to take my 10th cruise and wanted to be sure that I had my Platinum status (she's two cruises behind me)!

Hopefully you can just go in and fix it yourself....if not contact Carnival again.

Misty

Being I'm feeling REALLY sick, it will have to be a B2B2B total immersion therapy program! :D

MrPete,

While no doubt effective for PCD, I've found that B2Bs are quite addicting. From the first dose, you're hooked! :o

CruiserCindy,

If you're already logged in to Carnival.com, CLICK HERE to see your past cruises.

Thanks Paul

I did and it said no cruise history found. I have been on 22 carnival cruises and they were listed but cant locate them anymore. Thanks for your help though

Cindy

Thanks Paul

I did and it said no cruise history found. I have been on 22 carnival cruises and they were listed but cant locate them anymore. Thanks for your help though

Cindy

Cindy,

If they don't show up and you are logged in, then your pg number isn't associated with your Carnival.com login info. There is an option to add past cruises to your profile at the bottom of the page or you can call Carnival. If you know and can list them, I'd use the website link instead of calling.

Archived