Dining room seating preference

Personalized stationery

Celebrity tote bag

100% cotton oversized bath towels

Complimentary use of bathrobes

Private portrait sitting

Opportunity to book in-suite massage

Plus

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

Assistance with unpacking/packing

Daily news delivery

Full breakfast

In-suite lunch & dinner service

In-suite afternoon tea service

Evening hors d'oeuvres daily

Complimentary espresso & cappuccino

Shoeshine service

Delivery of requested board games

We sailed on Constellation in January in a Sky Suite and did not receive portrait sitting offer or complimentary dining in Ocean Liners. There is nothing listed on the X site about complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurant.

Did we miss something? We're booked again next year in a SS.

We sailed on Constellation in January in a Sky Suite and did not receive portrait sitting offer or complimentary dining in Ocean Liners. There is nothing listed on the X site about complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurant.

Only on Solstice and Equinox at present (Murano, Tuscan Grill and/or Silk Harvest).

Phil

You also get complimentary dinner at a specialty restaurant.

I've been in Sky Suites, Celebrity Suites, Royal Suites and even the Penthouse and never got a complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurant.

From the Celebrity web site:

Please Note:

As an added benefit, all Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox suite guests receive complimentary dining in their choice of Specialty Restaurants. Suite guests can choose from Murano, Tuscan Grille, and/or Silk Harvest Restaurant:

• 1 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of seven nights.

• 2 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer.

At this time, we are not able to accept complimentary Specialty Restaurant reservations on-line. In order to place your complimentary Specialty Restaurant reservations, please call 1-800-722-5941.

I wonder why it's just these ships, seems unfair.

welll, that will definately be the deciding factor !!! :rolleyes:

We are on the Constellation TA April 17th and my husband kiddingly said to me, "uh, honey, which board game should we have delivered first?"

We giggled and giggled. This is our first Sky Suite experience so I am sure it will be memorable!

:rolleyes:;)We too, are going to be in a Sky Suite for the first time in 9 DAYS!!!, and it's snowing this morning in NY!!!!!

I can't wait to experience the first moments of entering the room, and having our own veranda or deck to view the marvels of sea...(we are already talking about when our first meal will take place!!! hahahahaha!

What ship are you sailing on? We're also leaving in 9 days on the Solstice and we are in a sky suite. I've been in them before and they are great! Extra room and a shower and tub.

It was snowing here this morning also and 9 days can't go fast enough.

Jeanne

"Evening hors d'oeuvres daily"

Are these hot hors d'oeuvres? Anything special?

We have stayed in Concierge Class and the hors d'oeuvres that were delivered were absolutely horrible. I hope our suite experience will be far superior.

Are there fresh flowers for suites?

We have a Sky Suite booked for an upcoming cruise on an M-class ship.

The table that I have seen in pictures of the Sky Suites appears to be too small for dinner service.

Does the butler bring in a "table topper" or another table for luncheon and dinner service?

Our main reason for booking a suite is for port day luncheons to dine in the suite, since I really dislike buffets and Celebrity has opted to close the dining room for most, if not all, port days. I really hate, hate, hate buffets.

"Evening hors d'oeuvres daily"

Are these hot hors d'oeuvres? Anything special?

We have stayed in Concierge Class and the hors d'oeuvres that were delivered were absolutely horrible. I hope our suite experience will be far superior.

Are there fresh flowers for suites?

Hi gillianrose :)

The hor d'oevres we had in our sky suites were essentially the same inedible ones that we had in our concierge class cabins. The only difference is that the butler brought an additional platter with pastries, which weren't very good, a little later and served coffee.

My husband and I never felt that the perks of being in a sky suite enhanced our overall cruise experience, but we love the additional space, having a normal sized bathroom, and a larger balcony.

:rolleyes:;)We too, are going to be in a Sky Suite for the first time in 9 DAYS!!!, and it's snowing this morning in NY!!!!!

I can't wait to experience the first moments of entering the room, and having our own veranda or deck to view the marvels of sea...(we are already talking about when our first meal will take place!!! hahahahaha!

We will be on the Solstice in 3 weeks in a suite. Be sure to post back after you sail and let us know how it is.

:)hi Jeanne, we are off on the infinity for the panama canal cruise out of ft lauderdale the 29th of march...are you on the cruise critic party posts, and i am not regognizing your name? (gonna check now) there are about 40 of us on that site...sun is out otday, but still brisk..looking forward to the warmth!

have a good day!

The hor d'oevres we had in our sky suites were essentially the same inedible ones that we had in our concierge class cabins. The only difference is that the butler brought an additional platter with pastries, which weren't very good, a little later and served coffee.

My husband and I never felt that the perks of being in a sky suite enhanced our overall cruise experience, but we love the additional space, having a normal sized bathroom, and a larger balcony.

Hi Sky. I'm disappointed to read that the hors d'oevres are the same awful ones as CC. Have you ever asked your butler for something better, gourmet cheeses and prosciutto and melon, perhaps? If so, do you think that would be accommodated?

Do you recall whether the table in the room was enlarged for dinner?

We plan to dine in the stateroom course by course, which supposedly is included as a service of the butler. Have you done that?

Hi Sky. I'm disappointed to read that the hors d'oevres are the same awful ones as CC. Have you ever asked your butler for something better, gourmet cheeses and prosciutto and melon, perhaps? If so, do you think that would be accommodated?

Do you recall whether the table in the room was enlarged for dinner?

We plan to dine in the stateroom course by course, which supposedly is included as a service of the butler. Have you done that?

We had requested a cheese platter as an alternative for the daily hors d'oevres and received it. They weren't "gourmet" cheeses but were decent for what they were.

Since we didn't eat any meals in our cabin, I can't comment on what that experience was like.

As I said previously, the only reason why we book suites is for the additional space, larger balcony, and having a normal sized bathroom. While some people love having a butler, the cabin seward who takes care of our room is more than adequate for us.

We had requested a cheese platter as an alternative for the daily hors d'oevres and received it. They weren't "gourmet" cheeses but were decent for what they were.

Since we didn't eat any meals in our cabin, I can't comment on what that experience was like.

As I said previously, the only reason why we book suites is for the additional space, larger balcony, and having a normal sized bathroom. While some people love having a butler, the cabin seward who takes care of our room is more than adequate for us.

Our taste in cheeses runs to the ones in the specialty dining room. I don't care for the standard cheddar or Monterey Jack, but brie and others would be fine.

How was the afternoon tea in your suite? Did it have the same items as the Elegant Tea in the dining room, i.e. both sweets and savories?

A larger cabin is nice, but it's the service we are looking forward to enjoying. Our last M-class cruise we had a very poor cabin attendant in an aft concierge cabin.

Archived