is there any way to just get a boat to Bannister Island without a snorkel package?

andreakul

We are interested in going to Banister Island and just "plopping" on the beach for the day - we don't want to snorkel. Is there any tour company that just takes you to the island without a snorkel package? If so can you give me any info such as name of company and price per person for this?

Thanks, Andreakul

• 2 weeks later...

There are companies at the tender terminal selling rides to the islands. It is a 45 minute ride to Caye Caulker, where we went, but I don't know about Bannister. I would get there as early as you can, though you'll have to wait until the ship's excursions have left. We did a Coral Breeze snorkel/beach tour. They also offer 1 that is just beaching, no snorkeling, that you can pre-purchase to avoid being shut out. Check their web site for prices.

There are companies at the tender terminal selling rides to the islands. It is a 45 minute ride to Caye Caulker, where we went, but I don't know about Bannister. I would get there as early as you can, though you'll have to wait until the ship's excursions have left. We did a Coral Breeze snorkel/beach tour. They also offer 1 that is just beaching, no snorkeling, that you can pre-purchase to avoid being shut out. Check their web site for prices.

We are thinking about doing this (through Coral Breeze):confused:! Just wondering how crowded it will be??

Archived