Who's intersted in possible CC group cruise in 2011?

CruisnGram

Sorry to hear that, but I understand. When Chris and I changed our November 1st cruise it was a disappointment but we still are looking forward to the Majesty in October.

So, what are you booked for in 2010?

We are booking the Star in May in an AA. We could only take vacation one week at a time next year so we are going to do the same Alaskan cruise we did last year. We had some Compass Reward Certs we needed to use so we got a nice comp from CAS then used the certs to upgrade to the AA. Very excited to be going in the AA...we figured it might be our only chance..LOL

Ok guys... we are booking our cruise tomorrow for 2010, and the choice we made kind of makes us being able to go on the group cruise 2011 not so likely. We will probably do the b2b Sun Alaska in 2011. I hate that, but it is kind of what we had already planned.

Oh sure. You just don't want to have to book anywhere else but through CAS and lose all those great perks! LOL

You know I'm teasing you. :) We'll miss you if you can't book this group cruise for sure...you know that. And who knows, maybe something will work out.

CG

Is it usual to be left waiting a long while before we know if our planned group cruise is approved?

I wish I had a job that allowed me to keep many prospective clients in the dark! - actually I wish I had a job :mad:

CG - I am not complaining, just thinking out loud :)

Is it usual to be left waiting a long while before we know if our planned group cruise is approved?

I wish I had a job that allowed me to keep many prospective clients in the dark! - actually I wish I had a job :mad:

CG - I am not complaining, just thinking out loud :)

Oh.. I am so sorry about your :mad: face. I hope you find something soon. We all must be positive:). Good luck.

Sandy

Hi all,

I haven't heard anything yet. I did send another email so hopefully will hear something soon. The person in charge must be busy or I'm sure I would have heard back from her by now. I promise to let you know as soon I get any information.

CG

Archived