Who's intersted in possible CC group cruise in 2011?

CruisnGram

Hi everyone,

This topic popped up on another thread so we wanted to continue the discussion here.

A lot of us would love to get an OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC MEMBER CRUISE group cruise together on an NCL ship sometime in 2011. So lots of time to plan!

Input is wanted from anyone who would be interested in going as per:

1) where do you want to go?(itinerary)

2) what NCL ship would you prefer?

3) what month(s) would work for you in 2011.

We'll see what kind of feedback we get and then take it from that point as to whether this will be a go or not.

Thanks,

CG

bermuda on the dawn:D

Any particular month or would any in 2011 work for you? I'm going to keep a list of everyone's preferance so we can go with what the majority would want. Personally, I'm flexible and don't care where or when. :)

CG

Any particular month or would any in 2011 work for you? I'm going to keep a list of everyone's preferance so we can go with what the majority would want. Personally, I'm flexible and don't care where or when. :)

CG

no particular month, it would be hard for me to say, I may be changing job locations within the next year anyhow, I just threw those out there because they were the poll winners, will be cool to see what the majority would like

alot may want to try the epic

Hi everyone,

This topic popped up on another thread so we wanted to continue the discussion here.

A lot of us would love to get an OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC MEMBER CRUISE group cruise together on an NCL ship sometime in 2011. So lots of time to plan!

Input is wanted from anyone who would be interested in going as per:

1) where do you want to go?(itinerary)

2) what NCL ship would you prefer?

3) what month(s) would work for you in 2011.

We'll see what kind of feedback we get and then take it from that point as to whether this will be a go or not.

Thanks,

CG

Anyone else having trouble posting?

I will try again....

Where to you want to go CruiseGram? Any preferences? I will have to check itineraries and see what jumps out at me. I'll get back to you.

Sandy

Ok, I took a quick peak and I would love to get back to Key West So I see the Pearl and Sun do the Western Carribean. I would like that. It's awhile away so there is a slight chance I may book this for next year but right now with this econony I would say the probability is 10/90:(

Kids are out of school and I'm not a teacher so I can go pretty much anytime.

Sandy

Ok, I took a quick peak and I would love to get back to Key West So I see the Pearl and Sun do the Western Carribean. I would like that. It's awhile away so there is a slight chance I may book this for next year but right now with this econony I would say the probability is 10/90:(

Kids are out of school and I'm not a teacher so I can go pretty much anytime.

Sandy

I'd like to try the Pearl too, but since I've only sailed Majesty, I'm game for anything. Bermuder and I have discussed Epic in '11, so whatever. I'm flexible on the month as long as school is in session. I love western Caribbean too.

I have been looking to book the Pearl in either jan, feb, or march 2011. I just did the Western Caribbean, so I would like to do Eastern this time. I don't have any kids in School to worry about, but I can't sail past April 1 until the fall.

CrusinGram----Count us in, DH and I would love to do a CC cruise in 2011. Anywhere, anyship, anytime, with all the people I visit here everyday on the boards. Would love to meet alot of you!!!

Epic might be a fun one to look into!? At least a 7 day!

I would love to go with you guys. I have been on CC a long time and am mostly a lurker. I enjoy reading your posts and agree with you guys just about all the time. I love love love Bermuda and I think Sept or Oct is the best time to go...best weather and lower prices usually. I also love the Carib...how about Feb/March or Oct for the Carib? That's after the dreary winter or before the dreary winter...

Anyone else having trouble posting?

I will try again....

Where to you want to go CruiseGram? Any preferences? I will have to check itineraries and see what jumps out at me. I'll get back to you.

Sandy

Honestly, I don't really care. I would think that Hawaii is probably out cause it's expensive. Flights alone from the East Coast (where I am) are extremely high.

I've not been to Alaska yet, but again, I love the Caribbean and am always ready to go back. Going to Bermuda this June and from what I understand, I'm going to love it so much I'll be ready to go back at any time. :)

I'd just love to meet some of the great friends I've made her on CC so am more then willing to go pretty much anywhere.....as long as I'm crusin. :D

Let us know what good itineraries you find.

CG

Southern Carib and Bermuda are my favorites.:D We're going a CC Group this year on the Dawn and scouting for our next in 2010-2011. I'll be keeping my eye on the thread.;)

I so wanted to go with you guys on this one, but with our school buses, the timing just didn't work out. Maybe you could join us on this one? :)

CG

CrusinGram----Count us in, DH and I would love to do a CC cruise in 2011. Anywhere, anyship, anytime, with all the people I visit here everyday on the boards. Would love to meet alot of you!!!

That's my thought to. If I'm cruising and get to meet my online CC friends, I'm happy. :)

Epic might be a fun one to look into!? At least a 7 day!

That's sort of what I'm thinking too. I've always said I have no desire to sail the megaships, but maybe once. LOL It all depends on what everyone else wants to do.

CG

It's still way early to lean in any one direction until we hear from a lot more people but I'm getting excited. A lot of interest already. So this may really work out! :)

So far though, the Epic is winning out. Is there anyone who REALLY wants to go on this cruise that would refuse to go if it was on the Epic? As I said before, I'm not really all that excited about a megaship, but I'd go for sure....just to meet my fellow CCer's and see the ship 1st hand one time.

Keep the suggestions coming folks.

CG

It's still way early to lean in any one direction until we hear from a lot more people but I'm getting excited. A lot of interest already. So this may really work out! :)

So far though, the Epic is winning out. Is there anyone who REALLY wants to go on this cruise that would refuse to go if it was on the Epic? As I said before, I'm not really all that excited about a megaship, but I'd go for sure....just to meet my fellow CCer's and see the ship 1st hand one time.

Keep the suggestions coming folks.

CG

My DH and I wouldn't be too excited about a megaship but would go to try it and cause I would like to meet all you guys. So I agree with you.

Honestly, I don't really care. I would think that Hawaii is probably out cause it's expensive. Flights alone from the East Coast (where I am) are extremely high.

I've not been to Alaska yet, but again, I love the Caribbean and am always ready to go back. Going to Bermuda this June and from what I understand, I'm going to love it so much I'll be ready to go back at any time. :)

I'd just love to meet some of the great friends I've made her on CC so am more then willing to go pretty much anywhere.....as long as I'm crusin. :D

Let us know what good itineraries you find.

CG

The airfare is an added expense from the westcoast to the east, as well.

My DW and I are planning a Hawaiian cruise in November 2011, which is a really great time for Hawaii: small crowds & great weather. I would also love to meet some of you CCers on a cruise, so maybe we should do an eastcoast and a westcoast??? :)

Although I'm one of us who said Epic, I'm totally flexible on the ship... it's the company that's important. :D

I haven't done Bermuda yet.. but I agree, it needs to be Sept. or Oct. so that the water is nice and warm. We'll be at the beach!

But, like I said before.. I'm flexible.

I would like to do the southern caribbean if I can talk hubby into 9 days. It would need to be April through October. We are not into cold weather at all. I know it might be nice where you end up but want it to be reasonably warm where we leave from as well.

Archived