FunPass Indicates VIP?

Nezmo

A quick update on this. Nothing much new to report other than confirmation that there is a system problem that caused the omittance of "VIP" from our FunPass and luggage tags. That we'd guessed anyway. The point I want to make is that assuming this happens for everyone booking the new SS cabins on the Liberty, check your docs because it seems they are backed-up correcting stuff like this. There are only two of these cabins in the fleet but I've been told we're in the queue for correction, they are first resolving other issues for customers who are sailing before us. We're only 20+ days off.

Not a big deal, just want folks to check their docs if booked in an SS on the Liberty. You don't want to miss one of the few perks of being in a suite just because "VIP" is not printed on your docs and jobsworth at the port decides you're toast as a result.

Remember? you still get a Sail & Sign with VIP platinum on it right? Let's just try and relax. IMO, you are freakin out over nothing. And also, who cares if they didn't classify that cabin as Cat 11 or 12. It's their choice, and should not have an impact on you like that. That's just silly. Enjoy your "Fun Ship" cruise!

Remember? you still get a Sail & Sign with VIP platinum on it right? Let's just try and relax. IMO, you are freakin out over nothing. And also, who cares if they didn't classify that cabin as Cat 11 or 12. It's their choice, and should not have an impact on you like that. That's just silly. Enjoy your "Fun Ship" cruise!

CurzMar24... He's not a Platinum cruiser, he's cruising in the highest possible category on the fleet which should give him VIP Boarding which cannot wait until he gets his Sign & Sail card...

Now, with that said, I have in front of me both my Fun Pass and my tickets. My Fun Pass does not have VIP anywhere on them... BUT, my tickets do "Proceed to VIP Check-In"!!! So, it seems that some of the Fun Passes do have VIP on them, and others, like myself, do not.

Do you have your tickets in hand yet? Does that say "Proceed to VIP Check-In"? That is what I think really counts... Have a great cruise Nezmo...

...Now, with that said, I have in front of me both my Fun Pass and my tickets. My Fun Pass does not have VIP anywhere on them... BUT, my tickets do "Proceed to VIP Check-In"!!! So, it seems that some of the Fun Passes do have VIP on them, and others, like myself, do not.

Yes, it seems some are reporting that their FunPass does not have but their other docs do.

...Do you have your tickets in hand yet? Does that say "Proceed to VIP Check-In"? That is what I think really counts...

I do and nothing state VIP. It's not a huge deal as some have pointed out. I'm just trying to inform folks of a general fault they currently have in their system.

...Have a great cruise Nezmo...

Thank you.

I thought I remembered that for my last cruise the FunPass document had VIP printed on it. The FunPass for my upcoming one doesn't. Probably a minor thing but I don't want hassle at the terminal. Input anyone?
Are you important? If so, are you very important? :)

A quick update on this. Nothing much new to report other than confirmation that there is a system problem that caused the omittance of "VIP" from our FunPass and luggage tags. That we'd guessed anyway. The point I want to make is that assuming this happens for everyone booking the new SS cabins on the Liberty, check your docs because it seems they are backed-up correcting stuff like this. There are only two of these cabins in the fleet but I've been told we're in the queue for correction, they are first resolving other issues for customers who are sailing before us. We're only 20+ days off.

Not a big deal, just want folks to check their docs if booked in an SS on the Liberty. You don't want to miss one of the few perks of being in a suite just because "VIP" is not printed on your docs and jobsworth at the port decides you're toast as a result.

Nezmo,

I just rechecked ours online and it now says VIP at the top right and in the bottom instructions as well. I printed it out and tossed the original. Perhaps they are fixing them. Our cruise is April 12. Yours is the day before or same day?

• 5 months later...

Archived