Weather in the Med now

Due to go to the western Med on Monday. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like right now please? I can't decide if I should take a raincoat. I realise it might still be chilly, especially at night, but is there a good chance of rain as well?

Due to go to the western Med on Monday. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like right now please? I can't decide if I should take a raincoat. I realise it might still be chilly, especially at night, but is there a good chance of rain as well?

Hi

It's 16 C and sunny today in Majorca.

But we were there on a Western Med cruise last April and the wind was cold and weather varied between sunny and heavy rain all day.

It was cool all the time.

It felt just like being at home.

So pack your jumper or cardigan and a light rain jacket.

It was crazy though, as it was like that in the west and in Crete at sme time the temp was 31 C

Have a lovely time though and enjoy the cruise.

Here is a wonderful website for weather info.

www.americanexpressweather.com

or

just go to www.weather.com and find the world link at the top - then put in your city and you can get the forecast for the next 36 hours or the next 10 days. You have to scroll down for the next 10 days link.....just look for it.

Sunny here in Marbella, Spain. 19C right now in the shade. Still very cool in the evenings. Far too cold for a cruise:eek:

Listen, I'd take it right now! It's -2C here, with a -10C windchill!

I would take a light raincoat definitely, and one of those tiny travel umbrellas, one that will fit in a purse or pocket. And layers.

Archived