Questions about the rooms

Granny1

I was looking over the different rooms, Inside, Inside Comfort, Outside ETC..Can anyone explain what a Inside Comfort is compared to a Regular Inside.. I found it on another cruise site which had a picture of the ship with the different levels and the had pictures of all the numbered rooms..The ship I am looking at is the "THE PRIDE".. Are the Inside Comfort rooms bigger?? The inside comfort rooms are 4D, 4E, and a 4F..I know that Carnival has changed their layouts but was wondering the difference of Inside as to Inside Comfort..:rolleyes:

Thanks for any infomation..

I was looking over the different rooms, Inside, Inside Comfort, Outside ETC..Can anyone explain what a Inside Comfort is compared to a Regular Inside.. I found it on another cruise site which had a picture of the ship with the different levels and the had pictures of all the numbered rooms..The ship I am looking at is the "THE PRIDE".. Are the Inside Comfort rooms bigger?? The inside comfort rooms are 4D, 4E, and a 4F..I know that Carnival has changed their layouts but was wondering the difference of Inside as to Inside Comfort..:rolleyes:

Thanks for any infomation..

We were on the Valor in October and in one of the cabins that ********** calls inside comfort and it was no different than the non comfort inside cabins. As far as I know they are approximately the same size. Some of the handicap rooms have larger bathrooms, but then the rest of the cabin is smaller.

What ship?? Is it a new ship?

As far as I know all the 4A, 4B, 4C etc are pretty much all the same size, 185 s.f. There are a few oversized cabins, such as the 4Gs on the front of Conquest ships that used to be 6Bs, so they will be at least 220 s.f.

Could it be the difference between a 1A which is considered to be a inside cabin, (even though some have port holes or windows) and a reglar inside cabin, a 4A, etc?

Archived