online cruise reservation

mgord

normally you would have to pay if you cancel, i'm not sure how much it should be, but the reason they do this is because they would have wasted time booking your holiday and other peoples by turning them away. it doesnt really make much sense but TA's do this aswell so it is normal.

Expedia reveals its policy right on their web site. ("Also, please keep in mind that if you must cancel your trip, we will charge you a cancellation penalty of $50 per cabin.") Travelocity only charges you the cruise line's cancellation penalty, which is one reason I chose to use Travelocity over Expedia.

There are also agencies out there that will charge you to make changes. Get your documents to you. Cancel your cruises.

Some agencies will charge nothig then what the cruise lines do. Research is veyr important when booking online. (I also make sure my agency will give me any price reductions up til sailing.) some agents will only do it til final payment,.

mgord - Have you checked with the cruiseline directly? A local TA? Online agencies aren't always the best/only way to book a cruise, y'know. Check all sources, you might be surprised...and ALWAYS make sure the taxes and port charges are included in the rate they quote you...as well as asking about any fees for changes, cancellations, etc. In short, do a lot of homework and then decide what's the best way to book your cruise.

Archived