Two Questions

fabby50

Leaving next Wednesday for Miami and the beautiful Jewel and I have two questions I haven't seen the answers for here.

Regarding the Java Cafe, do they have sugar free syrups? I enjoy a "skinny vanilla latte" on occasion - sugar free vanilla syrup, non-fat milk and coffee. Wondering if I can get my fix aboard -

Some lines have "fitness challenges" - you gather stickers or points for attending spa classes, active shore excursions, getting spa services, etc. At the end of the trip, you can redeem these points for prizes. I have collected a few t-shirts this way. Does NCL have a program like this?

Thanks for your replies -

Question one, I don't know. Hopefully someone here does, but if you don't find out, maybe you could take some with you? I'm pretty sure skim milk is available.

Question two, I do remember on Majesty if you did the "walking" class, you got a T-Shirt at the end. I'd bet they may have more of those types of prizes for other classes.

Have a great cruise!!!!

Archived