Harrison's Caves - Is it open or not?

Catperson

Hi there, we are thinking of booking the Harrison Cave tour on a Tuesday in May, however the website for the cave says they are not open on Tuesday. I call RC and they told me that as far as they knew the tour was still scheduled. Anybody know the real story?:confused:

Hi there, we are thinking of booking the Harrison Cave tour on a Tuesday in May, however the website for the cave says they are not open on Tuesday. I call RC and they told me that as far as they knew the tour was still scheduled. Anybody know the real story?:confused:

For the best part of last year and up to today,the caves are closed on Monday and Tuesday of every week,I just called Harrison cave,they told me,it will not be open Monday & Tuesday in May,so sorry to give you this bad news.................

Harrison's caves can not only afford to lose two days takings($$)

they can also afford to frustrate two days worth of cruisers passing thru the island

who get one chance to visit our number one attraction.

Only a Government run institution could run that way.

Unbelievable!

For the best part of last year and up to today,the caves are closed on Monday and Tuesday of every week,

I just called Harrison cave,they told me,it will not be open Monday & Tuesday in May,

so sorry to give you this bad news........

BQ, you gyne pun dis Victory cruise in late April -wid me en Bajan Keith- or whuh?? ;)

Archived