How old to use the treadmills?

The rules will probably vary from cruise line to cruise line so you might get a faster answer if you post your question in the forum dedicated to the line you're going to sail on.

Having said that, I recall seeing younger passengers in the gym on the Caribbean Princess during our cruise. I would imagine that as long as they are using the equipment in the way it was intended there would be no problem.

I'll dig up my Princess Patters to see if there was any information about age limits in the gym.

---UPDATE---

According to the Princess website, you must be at least 16 to use the gym facilities and 18 to receive any spa body treatments.

Yeah it would be on RC but how early would you have to wake up to avoid the walkers and chair hogs?

What would running on the jogging track have to do with chair hogs. As far as walkers, they stay to the right and runners can pass them.

depending on the ship, you can run on the track, or on the Lido deck (outside). On LOS, the track on the top of the ship is a quarter of a mile while I believe the lido deck is a half mile.

Vision class is 10 laps for a mile. The only ship that I have run on that has a 1/4 mile track was the Norway.

Archived