Gym on The Navigator

Hi, has anyone been to the gym on the Navigator? I am in the middle of a 90 day challange at my local gym. I am so scared I will lose all the progress I've made in 6 days on this amazing ship. I was just curious is this a gym with just a few tredmills and weights, or does it have lots of stuff to chose from? So if if anyone has any input that would be great. Oh, do you think they will have a scale? So I can keep an eye on things?

Thanks so much!!

13 days til we set sail:D

I haven't been to the gym on the Navigator, but I was recently on the Mariner, which is the same class ship. They had dumbells, about 8-10 treadmills, several ellipticals, several stationary bikes, plenty of nautilis equipment.

Make sure you don't over-eat, don't go over-board on the sweets, and take the stairs everywere!

Hi, has anyone been to the gym on the Navigator? I am in the middle of a 90 day challange at my local gym. I am so scared I will lose all the progress I've made in 6 days on this amazing ship. I was just curious is this a gym with just a few tredmills and weights, or does it have lots of stuff to chose from? So if if anyone has any input that would be great. Oh, do you think they will have a scale? So I can keep an eye on things?

Thanks so much!!

13 days til we set sail:D

They will have everything you need, but do not go near the scales, after all you are on a cruise, and its just FOOD,FOOD,FOOD

I did ont use it-as the cruise was 4 days with two in port i just used the steam room. looked nice adn was busy. i kept going by when the bike class was in section.

also ahd a hot tub that i did see peopel use. that nice and quiet

I have spent nearly 5 weeks on the Navigator since April 2007 and been in the Gym around 30 days of that time for at least an hour each day. You will have plenty of equipment to chose from. Best time to go in my opinion would be between 08.00 - 9.30 when the rest of the ship is at Breakfast or go around 06.30 before most people are up. Oh and I take the stairs everywhere have only been in 1 elevator in 39 days at sea.

I have spent nearly 5 weeks on the Navigator since April 2007 and been in the Gym around 30 days of that time for at least an hour each day. You will have plenty of equipment to chose from. Best time to go in my opinion would be between 08.00 - 9.30 when the rest of the ship is at Breakfast or go around 06.30 before most people are up. Oh and I take the stairs everywhere have only been in 1 elevator in 39 days at sea.

You sound like me!:D

There were lots of machines to choose from. It is a great gym!

Lots of stairs, so you will be able to work off any desserts.

Yes, they have a scale but it is different each time you go on it, has something to do with the ship movement I think.

Once in port it is steady. We tend to retain water with the salt content we are not used to, in food or the water. Our wrists and ankles can feel bigger.

So, wait a few days after you are home for a better reading I think. Don't spoil your cruise weighing yourself as it probably isn't true.

Good luck on keeping the pounds off.:D

Archived