CCL Stockholder Benefits

dresch25

I apologize because I know someone posted it but I can't find it on the search tool.

I would like the link to the current benefits through 2010 for shareholders. I just purchased 100 shares and I leave on the 28th of March. Just want to get my ducks in a row.

TIA

Vicki

I apologize because I know someone posted it but I can't find it on the search tool.

I would like the link to the current benefits through 2010 for shareholders. I just purchased 100 shares and I leave on the 28th of March. Just want to get my ducks in a row.

TIA

Vicki

Here is the link to the information you want:

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/14/140690/shareben.pdf

Now's a good time to buy - it's pretty cheap.

Thank you both. ;):)

If you go here:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/charting.asp?Symbol=CCL&&ShowChtBt=Refresh+Chart&DateRangeForm=1&CP=0&PT=7&C9=1&ComparisonsForm=1&CE=0&DisplayForm=1&D4=1&D5=0&D3=0&ViewType=0&PeriodType=7

You will see that the price per share is close to the lowest it has been in about 5 years (at least). At today's prices, it should be a good bet to improve over time.

If you go here:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/charting.asp?Symbol=CCL&&ShowChtBt=Refresh+Chart&DateRangeForm=1&CP=0&PT=7&C9=1&ComparisonsForm=1&CE=0&DisplayForm=1&D4=1&D5=0&D3=0&ViewType=0&PeriodType=7

You will see that the price per share is close to the lowest it has been in about 5 years (at least). At today's prices, it should be a good bet to improve over time.

I bought the stock at $19.56 a share. I do not have any intention of selling it, have many more cruises to do. So when the price goes up I will benefit twofold. I sent my trade confirmation to the appropriate person and my OBC was added in about an hour. Talk about being efficient.

I bought the stock at $19.56 a share. I do not have any intention of selling it, have many more cruises to do. So when the price goes up I will benefit twofold. I sent my trade confirmation to the appropriate person and my OBC was added in about an hour. Talk about being efficient.

Have a great cruise. You're going to love the Ruby.

Can you tell me who to contact? leaving in 3 weeks. How far ahead did you buy the stock?

Can you tell me who to contact? leaving in 3 weeks. How far ahead did you buy the stock?

Fax your information to: Liza McDaniel

Yield Management

661-753-0180

Ask for confirmation via email. Your Diamond cruise is good for $250 OBC

Archived