Crown Princes - April 26, 2009

RoninBear

Doing just fine APPLWOOOD. Going on this cruise too? Haven't received any responses from anyone except you. Maybe I'll be alone on this one, some how, I doubt it. Or at least I hope not. ;)

Just myself this time. My partner has to work.) This was such a good deal I could not pass it up. :rolleyes:

Was looking to see if I would be the only FOD on board. I guess others have not found out about CC yet. My partner and I met one of the CC Hosts on a past cruise at the end of January. So that is how I found out about CC.

Just the one tour - Crater Lakes, Village of Sete Cidades & Wine Tasting scheduled to be 3 3/4 hours long , $79.00 Departs at 9:00 AM returns 12:45 pm based on the confirmation I received back.

Of course you can always book these on board if your not sure this is something you want to confirm right at the moment. You never know what the weather will be like.

This is a short stop anyway, never been there, so I thought why not.

"Ron"

Sunday morning, 4/26, US Air Arriving 10:40 am according to Princess, to early to get transfers so I will be taking a taxi over to the port. Some where around $15-$20. You can tell I have done this before, can't you? LOL

I don't want to press my luck with bad weather or mechanical problems with plane and get a delay in arriving in Ft Lauderdale. rather be early than late, can't catch a ship which is in the middle of the ocean for 8 more days.

If we both were going on this trip, we would go down the night before. But its not the case this time. :)

Archived